The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis:

Is training included in the lead program? Many of us know how to sell health insurance, life insurance, cars, etc. But FE is a little different.

Do we just show up with the lead cards (ala the Lead Guru) or are we calling, etc?

In other words, can you provide direction people not necessarily experts in this market?

Rick

Absolutely!!! I will help you any way I can... Taped audio of presentations, presentation outlines, appointment setting, door knocking, objections ect... This is a one stop shop!!! That is the good thing about the way I do it, it is adaptable to your own selling comfort zones. All you need to bring to the table is work ethic, and the desire.

Absolutely!!! I will help you any way I can... Taped audio of presentations, presentation outlines, appointment setting, door knocking, objections ect... This is a one stop shop!!! That is the good thing about the way I do it, it is adaptable to your own selling comfort zones. All you need to bring to the table is work ethic, and the desire.

So there are conditions! I knew I should have read the fine print.

Rick

now if I can do it in my pajamas's you got a deal.....

I am new to this also but am teaming up with another agent to go on appointments.

Do you think that final expense is the best place to but my advertising dollar right now or should I go with medicare Advantage leads?

I am new to this also but am teaming up with another agent to go on appointments.

Do you think that final expense is the best place to but my advertising dollar right now or should I go with medicare Advantage leads?

That is a tough one... It really depends on what you want to do? If you are planning on hitting MA hard I would hold off on my program until OE is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back