The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in learning more about this program. Feel free to email me at tomsiver at yahoo. Thanks Tom

Hello,

I am new on this forum.
Can anyone give me some advice on Final Expense companies?
Best rate?
Best contract?
Best underwriting?

Well, I don't really think it is a secret. Everyones knows, but they don't know how to get there??? But....

The Secret to being successful in final expense… Drum roll… “A constant steady flow of new leads.” That is the biggest hurdle to overcome on the path to making money selling Final Expense. I will stipulate that if you have any ability to sell that helps also, but not as important as a “steady flow of new fresh leads!”

Most agents purchase between 1K - 2,000 direct mailers; wait 3 weeks for them to come back. Work them for another two weeks and then maybe mail some more, hoping to get 3X return on their investment. There is nothing wrong with this, but just imagine if you had 20-25 new fresh leads every week!!! Those are the folks that are writing $150,000 to $300,000 in annual premium a year.

When I speak to agents I ask them “How much do you want to make?” For example if they tell me $3,000 a week. I explain to them that to write $3,000 in AP you need to sell 4-6 policies on the average. The next thing is figure out how many “belly to belly” presentations you need to give, to sell 4-6 policies. I would say 12-15 presentations. The next thing is how many leads do you need to get 12-15 presentations? (Husband & Wife count as 2 presentations) 20-25 lead cards…

Those ratio’s are just guides to help you understand what it takes to get to the amount of money you want to make. Obviously if you have a good presentation and good with people those same numbers could earn you more sales, and $4000 - $6000 a week or more. That was just an example to get your mind thinking in the right direction.

Now here is the dilemma, how do you get 20-25 leads a week? Well you could mail out 2000 lead pieces every week, however by the time you get your 1st card back from you first drop you will be over $2,000 in the hole. Because you would have had to mail week 2, and week 3, to make sure you have a continuous flow of leads. The cards from you first mailing would not be coming in until after week 3. This is the way I do it or should I say used to do it. However it took a while to build myself up to that point. When I first started if someone would have told me to mail 2,000 leads a week every week I would have laughed and found something else to do.

The point of my post is this… Shortly after I began offering Royal Neighbors contracts and agents started contacting me I quickly realized that most of these agents are dying on the vine because they have no “lead system” or any way of seeing enough people to make any real money. You could have the biggest contracts out there, but if you have no leads you will go broke.

After being asked several times I have decided to help Equita in training/support of agents in regards to their final expense products. They offer the lowest price lead with the highest commission % of all other marketers I have found. They provide direct mail leads (that say Final Expense Life Insurance on the card) for $15 and as low as $8. You are still 100% vested even your renewals, you own your business, and commissions are all paid direct to you from the company. You still are Independent.

I would be happy to discuss this program and even debate it with you guys. This is not only for new guys, but also for guys who have been around for a while and want to take it to the next level of income production. If you folks have read my post, and especially the ones I have spoken to on the phone can vouch that I am a straight shooter, and not trying to BS anyone into something I don’t think is a real opportunity. I have written over $25,000 in Annual Premium this month (September) and it is mostly due to having a steady flow of fresh leads. Believe me if I can do it, anybody can do it.

If you guys are interested in getting into a program with .....then I turn into a spamming bummmmmm and I promise not to do it again......this part edited by management.....

Please contact me about your program, it sounds pretty good
[email protected]

Hello,

I am new on this forum.
Can anyone give me some advice on Final Expense companies?
Best rate?
Best contract?
Best underwriting?

Well, I don't really think it is a secret. Everyones knows, but they don't know how to get there??? But....

The Secret to being successful in final expense… Drum roll… “A constant steady flow of new leads.” That is the biggest hurdle to overcome on the path to making money selling Final Expense. I will stipulate that if you have any ability to sell that helps also, but not as important as a “steady flow of new fresh leads!”

Most agents purchase between 1K - 2,000 direct mailers; wait 3 weeks for them to come back. Work them for another two weeks and then maybe mail some more, hoping to get 3X return on their investment. There is nothing wrong with this, but just imagine if you had 20-25 new fresh leads every week!!! Those are the folks that are writing $150,000 to $300,000 in annual premium a year.

When I speak to agents I ask them “How much do you want to make?” For example if they tell me $3,000 a week. I explain to them that to write $3,000 in AP you need to sell 4-6 policies on the average. The next thing is figure out how many “belly to belly” presentations you need to give, to sell 4-6 policies. I would say 12-15 presentations. The next thing is how many leads do you need to get 12-15 presentations? (Husband & Wife count as 2 presentations) 20-25 lead cards…

Those ratio’s are just guides to help you understand what it takes to get to the amount of money you want to make. Obviously if you have a good presentation and good with people those same numbers could earn you more sales, and $4000 - $6000 a week or more. That was just an example to get your mind thinking in the right direction.

Now here is the dilemma, how do you get 20-25 leads a week? Well you could mail out 2000 lead pieces every week, however by the time you get your 1st card back from you first drop you will be over $2,000 in the hole. Because you would have had to mail week 2, and week 3, to make sure you have a continuous flow of leads. The cards from you first mailing would not be coming in until after week 3. This is the way I do it or should I say used to do it. However it took a while to build myself up to that point. When I first started if someone would have told me to mail 2,000 leads a week every week I would have laughed and found something else to do.

The point of my post is this… Shortly after I began offering Royal Neighbors contracts and agents started contacting me I quickly realized that most of these agents are dying on the vine because they have no “lead system” or any way of seeing enough people to make any real money. You could have the biggest contracts out there, but if you have no leads you will go broke.

After being asked several times I have decided to help Equita in training/support of agents in regards to their final expense products. They offer the lowest price lead with the highest commission % of all other marketers I have found. They provide direct mail leads (that say Final Expense Life Insurance on the card) for $15 and as low as $8. You are still 100% vested even your renewals, you own your business, and commissions are all paid direct to you from the company. You still are Independent.

I would be happy to discuss this program and even debate it with you guys. This is not only for new guys, but also for guys who have been around for a while and want to take it to the next level of income production. If you folks have read my post, and especially the ones I have spoken to on the phone can vouch that I am a straight shooter, and not trying to BS anyone into something I don’t think is a real opportunity. I have written over $25,000 in Annual Premium this month (September) and it is mostly due to having a steady flow of fresh leads. Believe me if I can do it, anybody can do it.

If you guys are interested in getting into a program with .....then I turn into a spamming bummmmmm and I promise not to do it again......this part edited by management.....
Benpkwy,

I am interested contact me at [email protected] thanks

BigG and TomS, you two guys got derailed! That was not the original post of
benpkwy. Rather it was the #1 post on this thread by HoosierDaddy (Travis Tubbs) He is the "go to guy" on FE programs. This post is to redirect you guys by pointing you in the right direction!

Last edited:
Guys - the contact information is in the very first post. Since you're asking HIM to provide YOU with information, then YOU should email HIM. That way you're not asking him to go out of his way to get your contact information, when he's already provided his to those people who were paying enough attention to read all the way through his post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guys - the contact information is in the very first post. Since you're asking HIM to provide YOU with information, then YOU should email HIM. That way you're not asking him to go out of his way to get your contact information, when he's already provided his to those people who were paying enough attention to read all the way through his post.

Exactly.....and if you are waiting for him to email. It could be a little bit of wait. He is knee deep right now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back