Tips for new agents on ride-alongs

Going on a ride along with someone is exciting for some while nerve-wracking for others.
here's some tips for new agents planning on doing a ride-along with a training agent.

of course ask your training agent for his suggestions as well.
For any agent selling has its challenges even more so with a trainee so although we won't be helping our trainer make a sale we definitely don't want to hinder him this should help.

-Be neat and presentable well-groomed trimmed nails and a fresh haircut.

- don't put any cologne or smelly stuff on.

- make sure your clothes are not wrinkled. wear something professional for example a polo or tucked button up shirt, dress shoes or a business casual shoe, khakis slacks etc.. no sneakers no Hawaiian style shirts or shorts.

- after hellos or training agents introduction of you, just sit there and observe as if you were watching a movie. To play it safe keep in mind The speak only when spoken to rule.

- pack a lunch... or two lunches and a gallon of water.
this may vary from agent to agent but when I'm in the field, I'm not stopping for food. I bring my own and eat while I drive.

- bring a recorder you can record the presentations so you can learn and memorize it on your own time.

Hope these helped, seasoned agents please feel free to add.

Lots of $ has been made in shorts. :1cool:

Yes it has

2936.jpg

If dudes are showing up like this the trainer is directly at fault. Everything is not being communicated in a straightforward fashion.

Was this spawned from Duck showing up disheveled and smelling like Old Spice??

Nah Duck is really high maintenance when it comes to hygiene and over all personal appearance.

If dudes are showing up like this the trainer is directly at fault. Everything is not being communicated in a straightforward fashion.
No one showed up like this,was using as example...Also illustrating that agents that pull off selling in shorts probably use better ones than those.

Nah Duck is really high maintenance when it comes to hygiene and over all personal appearance.

No one showed up like this,was using as example...Also illustrating that agents that pull off selling in shorts probably use better ones than those.
at least he has the shirt tucked..

Back