Too Many Leads! Please Help.

southeast

I am currently a resident agent in my home state of Kentucky. Kentucky opted to set up its own exchange and I am having a lot of overflow of leads. I want to partner with other independent agencies across the state through a telephone network to help me handle these leads but I have no idea how to structure the contract as they are outside agencies that already have separate appointment with all the carriers and Kynect does not allow for any hierarchy. If anyone has experience with stand alone contracts I would love to hear any advice that you may be able to offer to me.

Thanks!

We had a similar situation in VA where an agency took control and set up an exchange and licensed it out to various agencies across the state, gaining commissions on plans sold and licenses. Plus, the platform organizes enrollments, payments, approvals, quotes, etc.

We're just in 5 states now but would be open to discussing setting up shop in KY if the pieces fit.

My agency can take overflow exchange clients from all 50 states and will pay 20% of the commission to start to run them through our call center. All you do is call our tollfree, put in your NPN, and transfer the call. We will do everything else. Contact me for more information. [email protected]

Where could one spend both dollars you pass along?

You get paid on the supps and the agents are trained to sell CI, AIG's accident expense plus, dental, and life with the major med. We expect 2-4 applications per client out of our agents. And you get paid on all of it. You could also sell the plan and just have the call center do the exchange app while you sell the supps. Depends how much time you have and want to spend on those kinds of applications.

Unlimited. More than you can call. They are automatically fed into a CRM and when you close one you get another. Sorry about the delayed response, I haven't been on here in awhile.

Back