Top 10 FE Companies that Every Agent Should Have at Their Disposal...

kwamster

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey everybody, I'm sure that this has probably been done before, but what are the top 10 final expense insurance companies that you feel every agent should have at his or her disposal?...

Here's mine in no particular order, what's your's?...

1) Foresters - First day coverage for people diagnosed with a heart attack or congestive heart failure, if they have not been treated in the past two years, low smoker and non-smoker rates, 1st day coverage for diabetics on insulin, advances paid upon approval, can sell FE policies over the phone.

2) Royal Neighbors of America - low rates for non-smokers, 1st day coverage for diabetics on insulin, advances paid upon app. approval, no weight restrictions, very good traditional whole life product.

3) Oxford Life - low rates , good SPWL life product.

4) Mutual of Omaha - Name recognition, good children's FE product with unisex rates for ages 0-25, good medicare supplement product.

5) United Home Life - lenient underwriting, all-in-one app with guaranteed issue product, 1st day coverage for diabetics on insulin.

6) Settlers Life - good 10-Pay and 20-Pay FE product, good graded and modified FE rates.

7) Americo - good all-in-one app, good guaranteed issue product, good rates for healthy individuals.

8) Baltimore Life - can sell FE over the phone, graded death benefit (1st year-25%, 2nd year-50%) for people with congestive heart failure, good SPWL product, decent rates.

9) Lincoln Heritage - Commission advances paid upon "Submit" , does not charge back commissions all at once, no phone interview, No MIB or Script Checks, takes credit cards, "No up-front fee leads".

10) American Continental - coverage for ages 45-89, No weight restrictions, No MIB or Script Checks, competitive premiums.

Last edited:
Where is Monumental? Come on, they are at least in the top 10/quote]

They're not a bad company, but I have other companies in my top 10 list that I feel are comparable to Monumental Life and as such I didn't I feel the need for redundancy, but you are welcomed to share your "top 10".

Last edited:
They're not a bad company, but I have other companies in my top 10 list that I feel are comparable to Monumental Life and as such I didn't I feel the need for redundancy, but you are welcomed to share your "top 10".

That statement makes this list discreditable. If FE is your area of focus.

That statement makes this list discreditable. If FE is your area of focus.

I meant to say "that are comparable and that I like better" - I accidentally left out the "that I like better" part.

These are companies that I find covers most if not all of the different client situations that I encounter while out in the field (smokers, heart problems, credit card users, overweight people, those wanting "paid-up" policies., impaired risk prospects etc.).

Although I'm contracted with and have used Monumental in the past they just simply didn't make my "cut".

Last edited:
I meant to say "that are comparable and that I like better" - I accidentally left out the "that I like better" part.

These are companies that I find covers most if not all of the different client situations that I encounter while out in the field (smokers, heart problems, credit card users, overweight people, those wanting "paid-up" policies., impaired risk prospects etc.).

Although I'm contracted with and have used Monumental in the past they just simply didn't make my "cut".

Can you please point out to us which one is comparable to Monumental?

I'd see criticism from people whose posts I enjoy/respect. I'd be curious what they're top 10 is other than subbing in Monumental and potentially subbing out Foresters.

Oxford Life doesn't have the lowest rates in the industry: They are competitive but at age 65, there are several companies that are lower and Standard Life and Causality beats them at almost every age for Non smokers. When it comes to smokers they are even higher than Settlers Gold is priced below Oxford.

When you make statements such as "lowest in the industry" you lose credibility when you haven't done your research. Plus, even if it were true of a company today, it will not be tomorrow. This is a competitive industry.

Back