Transamerica Agent Net Info

Good Lord, Am I gonna have to go all "Jimmy Kimmel" or "Larry King" on a podcast about them to get this done? These people are complete morons. In no means does this diminish my appreciation for you helping out on this case.

Oh it is just beginning. Wait till you go to do service or a claim.

Yeah, they take the most ailments. As long as that doesn't include insulin diabetes or cancer in the last 4 years.

I rarely find a need for Trans. If they are so useful I wonder why I don't find those uses?

Transamerica is in all the States, your favorite company is only in limited states.
the responses will depend a lot on what states the agent sells in.

In Florida Transamerica is a major player.

Here is a classic case with TA.
Write app with TA issued and paid quickly.
Client called and cancelled during free look period.
Spoke with client and get a commitment to restart.
Call TA customer service says it would be better to reverse the cancellation since we were still within the 30 days. Instead of a new app.

Sent in letter signed by client with new bank immediate withdrawal instructions to reverse cancellation.

On a follow up call was told they need the refund check back in order to reverse the cancellation. By this time refund check was cashed so we had to send back a check for the first premium.

They did say at the start I could send back the original check or new bank draft so I did the latter didn't know the refund check was absolutely necessary.

This process started on 9/21 and is still outstanding.

But I have to use them despite all the frustrations.:yes:

Transamerica is in all the States, your favorite company is only in limited states.
the responses will depend a lot on what states the agent sells in.

In Florida Transamerica is a major player.

Here is a classic case with TA.
Write app with TA issued and paid quickly.
Client called and cancelled during free look period.
Spoke with client and get a commitment to restart.
Call TA customer service says it would be better to reverse the cancellation since we were still within the 30 days. Instead of a new app.

Sent in letter signed by client with new bank immediate withdrawal instructions to reverse cancellation.

On a follow up call was told they need the refund check back in order to reverse the cancellation. By this time refund check was cashed so we had to send back a check for the first premium.

They did say at the start I could send back the original check or new bank draft so I did the latter didn't know the refund check was absolutely necessary.

This process started on 9/21 and is still outstanding.

But I have to use them despite all the frustrations.:yes:

I've been contracted with Mon/Trans for 5 years. The most applications I've sent them in one year is 10. So they have never been a company I saw a need for. I've only been writing KSKJ for 3 months. But I had only written 4 Trans apps this year before I got KSKJ.

They made me go 100 miles to get a new app a few years ago because they couldn't read the contingent bene's birthdate on page 1. I didn't even have to put it on there but since I knew it because the family all had policies with me I wrote it on there. Not that it wasn't there and not that it was incorrect. It got "smudged" in faxing. They wouldn't just mark it out since it wasn't needed. They wouldn't let me just send in a new page 1. And they wanted the applicant's initials on it so I couldn't just send in a corrected page 1 without going to see the person.

That's their MO. Their pricing is middle of the pack so they are not worth the extra trouble.

In NY, there are not that many options, I use trans as my main company.

Once you figure out the kinks, know how to avoid the problems everyone complains about, they are good, the ss billing is great.

Yeah, they take the most ailments. As long as that doesn't include insulin diabetes or cancer in the last 4 years.

I rarely find a need for Trans. If they are so useful I wonder why I don't find those uses?

I found one yesterday. Had a 65 F NT with a Bankers policy. She weighed 278 lbs. I would have preferred to use Aetna, or SNL but the price wasn't good enough for replacement with them. Trans was really the only one left. I threw up in my mouth a little when I recommended Trans, but sometimes it's the only option. The last time I wrote Trans was July...I think. Recently I've been looking for reasons not to use them, and I can almost always find a good reason...this was the exception.

I found one yesterday. Had a 65 F NT with a Bankers policy. She weighed 278 lbs. I would have preferred to use Aetna, or SNL but the price wasn't good enough for replacement with them. Trans was really the only one left. I threw up in my mouth a little when I recommended Trans, but sometimes it's the only option. The last time I wrote Trans was July...I think. Recently I've been looking for reasons not to use them, and I can almost always find a good reason...this was the exception.

That's because you are weak...Trans is the best. Lol

I hate and love trans at the same time. I hate to agree with Joey, but after you've written 30-40 apps with them, you're usually pretty good at scrubbing the apps and know what to look for.

I ran into their perfect prospect the other day. The lady had schizophrenia, bipolar, lupus and seizures.

Something about working the inner-city ghetto. You run into folks with some strange health conditions. If I wrote RNA, I wouldn't write three quarters of the Transamerica that I do. I think that's why JD doesn't need them.

That's because you are weak...Trans is the best. Lol

The best? LOL

You say that because your contract with them is like 200% ya d-bag. Go ahead rub it in.

Trans takes a lot of crazy health conditions, AND they take DE card, AND they pay well and issue/pay fast. Last year they were my #2 carrier...and they were this year also until about July. They dropped to the bottom of my short list. They're still on the short list because of the reasons I listed. I work the inner city/ghetto also. Those folks tend to fit very nicely into Transamerica's niche. I still use them, but not nearly as often as some others.

Last edited:
The best? LOL

You say that because your contract with them is like 200% ya d-bag. Go ahead rub it in.

Trans takes a lot of crazy health conditions, AND they take DE card, AND they pay well and issue/pay fast. Last year they were my #2 carrier...and they were this year also until about July. They dropped to the bottom of my short list. They're still on the short list because of the reasons I listed. I work the inner city/ghetto also. Those folks tend to fit very nicely into Transamerica's niche. I still use them, but not nearly as often as some others.

I know, that you know I was joking :)

Back