Transamerica Agent Net Info

The best? LOL

You say that because your contract with them is like 200% ya d-bag. Go ahead rub it in.

Trans takes a lot of crazy health conditions, AND they take DE card, AND they pay well and issue/pay fast. Last year they were my #2 carrier...and they were this year also until about July. They dropped to the bottom of my short list. They're still on the short list because of the reasons I listed. I work the inner city/ghetto also. Those folks tend to fit very nicely into Transamerica's niche. I still use them, but not nearly as often as some others.

You have inner city ghettos in Utah?:err:

Are there Mormon gangs?

Haven't you heard of the new Reality TV Show "Breaking Mormon"? Gangs of Mormon thugs steal stuff and then break dance in the storage facility where all the stolen goods are kept.

Haven't you heard of the new Reality TV Show "Breaking Mormon"? Gangs of Mormon thugs steal stuff and then break dance in the storage facility where all the stolen goods are kept.

Hahaha. I'm about an hour from a large Amish community. A few years ago a bunch of them were busted for selling drugs.:laugh:

No, pot. High School Amish drug ring. Delivered by horse and buggy.:laugh:

I had to look for a new dealer.

Did that weed have a bit of an alfalfa and oats smell to it?

----------

tumblr_nd4qduqck71tp42tfo1_1280.jpg

Was petey or sirherbie on that show? You know he brags about breakdancing.

Back