Transamerica Issues

I had a narcan case with copd with Trans a few months ago . Many times Narcan is prescribed as a precaution for people taking OxyContin. She had never used it . It was issued standard because of the copd but Narcan no problem .Wrote a woman stage 2 kidney disease last week issued standard . Wrote a guy last week they rejected because of aricept. Went by today and he said that’s bs he’s never taken . Got on speaker phone with underwriter and he told us the dr and date prescribed . The dude shut up and I wrote him a Gi . If you scrub the app big time usually little problems . I’m very meticulous on using good handwriting.

Last edited:
So I send Trans a couple of Apps last week and I see tonight they have been quietly placed/in-force.:huh:

I’m in the love arc of the Transamerica love-hate cycle this evening.

Will anyone give level coverage ?

I've run into this twice last fall and it was graded with with Trans because of this.

Both cases I was told "the Dr. said it's a state law to give it to me".

Who knows ?
Some jurisdictions are requiring Narcan to be prescribed with Opioids in case of an accidental overdose..

Neither AML, LBL or Prosp (graded) w/fly w Copd and narcan. AmAm modified will at least be ssb.
National Security is in FL and as long as no O2, they will issue graded.. 35%/70%/100% and are priced reasonably.. Not a bad company to have in your kit especially since they issue the graded from 18-85 and most people can qualify..

National Security is in FL and as long as no O2, they will issue graded.. 35%/70%/100% and are priced reasonably.. Not a bad company to have in your kit especially since they issue the graded from 18-85 and most people can qualify..
Sentinel Security will take COPD w/current oxygen use as graded(30%/70%/100%), through age 80. :yes:

I'm shocked sentinel takes oxygen graded. I've had several death claims on Gi in first 2 yrs on oxygen . By the time they get a rolling canister the end is near. Actually when i walk in a house and see the long 30 foot oxygen cord i tell them i can't help them and go to the funeral home.

i tell them i can't help them and go to the funeral home.

I bet you never get invited to their birthday parties after that, Grim Reaper :no:

What you should be telling them is that an insurance agent you know has COPD and was on Oxygen and he went on the bacon diet and started to exercise and now he is off the oxygen completely. "Go to a funeral home ... " Jeesh!

Back