Transamerica substitution

I was with American memorial a few yrs back and they terminated all contracts. There giving out contracts again i see . Whats the street commish ? I think it was 115% and 9% renewals for life back then

I was with American memorial a few yrs back and they terminated all contracts. There giving out contracts again i see . Whats the street commish ? I think it was 115% and 9% renewals for life back then
If a company terminated all their agent contracts, I am not sure I would want to fool with them when they started contracting again.....:no:

They pulled that product off the market back then. It was a different product. They changed over to just a captive salesforce with security agents using this current product at that time. The street on that one was 120 with 10% renewals for life.

This new product is different than the old one. Agent commission is still 120% but the renewals do not go lifetime.

The renewals will be on our commission grid. Final Expense Commission Levels

Back