TransAmerica Trip

Do they have an incentive trip? I don't see one on their website. When they have one, do they limit the number of people they invite?

They have a trip but it's limited to specific channels... I really have no idea what that means since i'm just blurting out what was told to me!

It probably means that if you're direct to them and your contract level is 100% or below, you might be able to qualify.

Do they have an incentive trip? I don't see one on their website. When they have one, do they limit the number of people they invite?

I had lunch with David Parks the other day who is the V.P. of distribution for Transamerica Premier and he said the trip hasn't been announced yet; however it should be about 70k production and it's open to ALL agents.

The qualification period is 01/01/15-12/31/15.

I had lunch with David Parks the other day who is the V.P. of distribution for Transamerica Premier and he said the trip hasn't been announced yet; however it should be about 70k production and it's open to ALL agents.

I have to say, if David Parks is inviting you to lunch, the heads of Trans must be pretty impressed with your production. Keep up the good work!

Where is the trip going to be?

LOL...1 1/2 months into the qualification period and they haven't decided where it's at yet.:twitchy:

Back