UCT Dental, Vision & Hearing Plan

I got an email from a marketer and from the few details included, it sounds like the coverage is almost identical to their previous plan. No idea on rates though.

I let my appointment lapse because DVH was their only product I wanted and I didn't feel like paying their stupid membership fee. They are the only company I know of that makes agents pay a membership fee (in addition to state appointment fees) just to sell their products.

Why would they kill off their DVH product and come back 9 months later with basically the same thing? :goofy:

I got an email from a marketer and from the few details included, it sounds like the coverage is almost identical to their previous plan. No idea on rates though.

I let my appointment lapse because DVH was their only product I wanted and I didn't feel like paying their stupid membership fee. They are the only company I know of that makes agents pay a membership fee (in addition to state appointment fees) just to sell their products.

Why would they kill off their DVH product and come back 9 months later with basically the same thing? :goofy:

Doesn't RNA .......................?

No, they don't. If you're an agent you automatically become a member. If you are a client, same thing.

I sure thought that when I looked at their contracting that you had to join to be contracted( I didn't fill it out)...I must be thinking of UCT(didn't fill it out either).

I sure thought that when I looked at their contracting that you had to join to be contracted( I didn't fill it out)...I must be thinking of UCT(didn't fill it out either).

I haven't looked at the wording in the RNA contract in a while, but I do remember that it was confusing about that. I had to actually ask them the question straight out for clarification.

That's a horrible plan. Though all dental plans suck I pay $23/month and have free cleanings with UHC and 80% off minor work. 50% off major with waiting periods.

Humana has a good plan HI215 that is $12.99/month. $15 cleanings, co pays for minor and major work, no deductible and no waiting period
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edit: just noticed you said with hearing and vision. It still has to be better if you add it "a la cart"

I can't tell for sure because I don't have access to a fee schedule, but the current UHC dental flyer suggests to me that UHC's network Maximum Allowable Charges are likely to be less than those for the Delta Dental network.

Back