UFS Marketing

:1confused:I stumbled across this thread from a while back. I'm still using UFS and their system is working great so far. I've tried 1 other program in the past year with horrible results. UFS has been very consistent with appointments. UFS also records the conversations of all their appointments. Not sure if they are Cold Solutions? I've been working with their owner 'Matt' . I looked up the threads about Cold Solutions. It said they were owned by a some brother and sister team out of Maryland? Hope this helps.

:1confused:I stumbled across this thread from a while back. I'm still using UFS and their system is working great so far. I've tried 1 other program in the past year with horrible results. UFS has been very consistent with appointments. UFS also records the conversations of all their appointments. Not sure if they are Cold Solutions? I've been working with their owner 'Matt' . I looked up the threads about Cold Solutions. It said they were owned by a some brother and sister team out of Maryland? Hope this helps.

who said this ? sounds familiar ..... But seriously if they record the conversations with the appointments thats pretty strong validity to their credit. HAS ANY ONE have a good feedback from them, that has more then 10 post???????????:skeptical:

Run away from UFS Marketing, as fast as you can! These guys are a TOTAL Rip Off! I paid them $2,680.00, for 40 pre-set Annuity appointments. 6 months have passed, and I have received 8 leads! And of those, most people were expecting their EXISTING adviser to show up. When I got there, they felt tricked, and would not even let me in the house. The owner of UFS, Matt Dilday, will not accept my phone calls, nor will he return them. The employees there, tell me that they are done getting appointments for me - they feel that 8 is close enough to 40. I have been an Agent for 34 years, and I have used several lead companies over the years ... I have NEVER had an experience as bad as this one. Warn all of your Agent friends, G.A., and IMO, to stay away from these people! They are cons!

I just finished a campaign with UFS. I over doubled my money. I paid them almost $3,000 and made $7,200 but that was on one sale! I would be extremely upset right now if I didn't close that one sale.

I have listened to the conversations that the representatives have with the clients. Some are good but some are rushed. There was even one case where the guy said "why would I want a review about my annuity when I work for my adviser?". The representative still set the appointment.

All in all my sales rep said you have to think about "return on inve

stment". Yes I did double my money but if I would have done that on 3-4 appointments instead of one appointment I guess I would feel a bit more comfortable. I was hoping to make more than $7,200 but I guess I can't complain since at least I made something.

I don't think I will do another campaign with them though.

UPDATE. .........I closed another sale that netted $11,500 in commission so I am running another campaign with them. Just thought I'd give an update.

Oh and for all of you on this forum that say that just because we don't have tons of posts that we aren't credible....you need to get a life. I found this forum because I wanted to see other peoples experiences with UFS..I don't have time to sit on a forum all the time and posting comments and replies.

Last edited:
You are better off flushing your $2,800 down the toilet, calling a plumber, and at least talk to him about annuities.

I like the way you think...

It would be better to talk to the plumber about disability insurance. I was then thinking about eating $100 dollars in ones and then when they take me to the hospital because I am sick I will talk to the Doctor about annuities. LOL

I like the way you think...

It would be better to talk to the plumber about disability insurance. I was then thinking about eating $100 dollars in ones and then when they take me to the hospital because I am sick I will talk to the Doctor about annuities. LOL

FINALLY, a fresh marketing approach i've never heard of before!
:D

I have been using them for years and you have to be comfortable with the marketing. I have been a member on this forum since 07 and I started using their marketing in 09...NO SPAM!!!HERE!!! My first run with UFS was so...so...I My FMO purchased a program and I purchased another. My sales coach at GP told me marketing was like the 'Wild West' you're going to get the good, the bad and the ugly. I've gotten a little of all that. However, at the end of the day, does it work? Ive made money using their program and they are part of my marketing rotation. I like UFS because we receive a lot of leads in addition to the appointments, I give them to my assistant to follow up on and it works. I wish all my appointments were sitting at their kitchen table and ready to hand over their statements, but then I would be an order taker and not a salesman! How's that for fresh?!?

I have been using them for years and you have to be comfortable with the marketing. I have been a member on this forum since 07 and I started using their marketing in 09...NO SPAM!!!HERE!!! My first run with UFS was so...so...I My FMO purchased a program and I purchased another. My sales coach at GP told me marketing was like the 'Wild West' you're going to get the good, the bad and the ugly. I've gotten a little of all that. However, at the end of the day, does it work? Ive made money using their program and they are part of my marketing rotation. I like UFS because we receive a lot of leads in addition to the appointments, I give them to my assistant to follow up on and it works. I wish all my appointments were sitting at their kitchen table and ready to hand over their statements, but then I would be an order taker and not a salesman! How's that for fresh?!?

5 posts in 4 years hardly gives you credibility.

Back