UHC 2025 First Looks....

DonP was heckled and laughed at for being so negative about chaos coming . The Donpster might be a bit cocky and not liked by some . But he ain’t wrong much
I'm still laughing. Here in Florida at least, Armageddon is not happening. As of now, the market appears to be stable.

I'm still laughing. Here in Florida at least, Armageddon is not happening. As of now, the market appears to be stable.
Fla is one of Humana’s biggest states . I assure you them and Aetna will pull certain popular plans from 15-20 % of counties . Humama regional told me “ if they lost money on any plan in any county they pulled the plan from that county . United seems to have stayed in all countys but nobody knows there plans yet

Fla is one of Humana’s biggest states . I assure you them and Aetna will pull certain popular plans from 15-20 % of counties . Humama regional told me “ if they lost money on any plan in any county they pulled the plan from that county . United seems to have stayed in all countys but nobody knows there plans yet
A few plans being pulled and replaced every year is nothing new.
With all the room and gloom you really need to leave the business. This can't be healthy for you. Should probably go back to losing money day trading.

A few plans being pulled and replaced every year is nothing new.
With all the room and gloom you really need to leave the business. This can't be healthy for you. Should probably go back to losing money day trading.
I’m the only agent on here who’s showed deposits period . As I said regardless of what happens I go to the end . Yes carriers have pulled a few plans here or there . This is pulling 10 times more plans than they ever pulled . I’ve also showed one of my 7 fig stock accounts . A lot of bs talk on these boards . I walk the walk and talk the talk

Last edited:
But the huge upside I don’t have to check drs or rx’s on any of these peeps . 90% will stay put

But you don’t have to proactively check doctors and drugs. You send your clients a letter
I’m the only agent on here who’s showed deposits period . As I said regardless of what happens I go to the end . Yes carriers have pulled a few plans here or there . This is pulling 10 times more plans than they ever pulled . I’ve also showed one of my 7 fig stock accounts . A lot of bs talk on these boards . I walk the walk and talk the talk
i mean you do make us laugh. But are we laughing with you? … or are we laughing at you? 🤔

But you don’t have to proactively check doctors and drugs. You send your clients a letter

i mean you do make us laugh. But are we laughing with you? … or are we laughing at you? 🤔
Honestly it doesn’t matter . It’s all good

Back