UHC not paying on paper applications

I have not heard this...I use Jarvis all the time but some people do not have computers...paper only option.

Has anyone heard this? I was just told this by a manager.
must be a new manager misinterpreting wording in the commission schedule.

There is this wording:
"
Note: The above commissions will be paid for electronic enrollments only. In the event that General
Agent or its Representatives submit paper based enrollments, the Company reserves the right to charge
General Agent and its Representatives an administrative fee which will be deducted from the Agentlevel
commission specified above. The amount of any administrative fee will be determined by the
Company and made available to General Agent upon request."

But that wording has been there for every contract in every year as long as I can remember.
If you write paper, and Fax it in, it is considered electronic

must be a new manager misinterpreting wording in the commission schedule.

There is this wording:
"
Note: The above commissions will be paid for electronic enrollments only. In the event that General
Agent or its Representatives submit paper based enrollments, the Company reserves the right to charge
General Agent and its Representatives an administrative fee which will be deducted from the Agentlevel
commission specified above. The amount of any administrative fee will be determined by the
Company and made available to General Agent upon request."

But that wording has been there for every contract in every year as long as I can remember.
If you write paper, and Fax it in, it is considered electronic
This is the correct answer . The wording been there in every contract the past few yrs . I’ll do 75 paper apps uhc just sending them out Oct 1-14th and they mail back to me .

If you are working with people who don't have a phone (theres a text option), you must have an office, right?

I didn't even realize they still had paper apps

Back