UHC, They Are Releasing the News Monday....possibly Today

Here in C. Florida, the only On Exchange business is Humana, UHC and FL Blue. With Fl. Blue only allowing captive agents to write them and UHC at 2% it doesn't leave many options for me. Oh well, I don't market U65 health so it doesn't mean that much to me.

Don't forget ambetter $6 renewals hahahah

UHC e-store has no quoting for ON exchange plans suddenly. At least in my state. Did they decide to suspend carrier-direct method?

UHC e-store has no quoting for ON exchange plans suddenly. At least in my state. Did they decide to suspend carrier-direct method?

I had the same problem, Ann-nice job, UHC, but I successfully submitted 3 cases through my favorite WBE, take that!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing the same thing here. Also, seeing the Silver HSA eligible plan I was discussing with an Off Exchange client removed as an option from the system.

I've reached out to my contacts at UHC, no email response, no phone response and was told by a CSR at agent support to speak to someone regarding an off exchange plan would be an hour or longer due to 100 callers ahead of me.

I now have NO ON exchange plans showing up on UHC website but they are on Health sherpa. OFF exchange plan are only showing Bronze plans. Well it looks like they are pulling out of FL I guess

My UHC rep's email bounces back saying "it is no longer being monitored" and his vm does not work. Wonder if there were some lay off at corporate.

I now have NO ON exchange plans showing up on UHC website but they are on Health sherpa. OFF exchange plan are only showing Bronze plans. Well it looks like they are pulling out of FL I guess

Bronze and Catastrophic across the board Off Exchange, just verified.

Latest posts

Back