United Life is a goner (Graded Life)

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
I must be an expert at picking losers! Yep, the graded benefit plan they offered is now coming to an end! RATS!

Help! Need something close to this soon!

I must be an expert at picking losers! Yep, the graded benefit plan they offered is now coming to an end! RATS!

Do you mean United Home Life, or is United Life a different company?

National Security EZ Life is a good graded plan (35-70-100). It asks more health questions than United graded plan, so it won't cover as many people. But it will cover quite a few that would otherwise have to go to a GI. Rates are competitive with Gerber. Only available in a handful of southeastern states, but TN is one of them. Their SIWL plan is decent, too. They also have a decent cancer plan & some other supplemental health.
National Security Group :: Products :: Life :: EZ Life (Graded Benefit Whole Life)

Lumico Life. Near GI. Wednesday billing available.

Yes, but they don't start until age 50, right? UL's near GI was 0-39.

But I may have the UL product mixed up, so apologies in advance, if so.

Lumico Life. Near GI. Wednesday billing available.

Yes, but they don't start until age 50, right? UL's near GI was 0-39.

But I may have the UL product mixed up, so apologies in advance, if so.
UL graded was 18-90. Great for younger adults especially. Sorry to lose it! I wish they could have found a way to make some adjustments to it (like they just did recently by closing the HIV loophole). Maybe offer a 3 yr graded for the same age bands. Or just go to ROP.

Back