United Life is a goner (Graded Life)

Yup. And when W&S finds out they've been dumping their broker biz into the same book as their direct to consumer biz, they're gonna pull their GI from indy agents.

You’ve said that for years and I think it’s bias and inaccurate.

I didn't know you held W&S in such contempt. Even the most basic due diligence would have told them if the books were separate or combined.

I've seen a lot of things in this industry. You have much more of an optimistic view than I do about the industry.

I called their rate hike months before Gerber did it, and Im calling the removal of the product from brokers because WS will find that its a loser for them.

Time will tell.

I've seen a lot of things in this industry. You have much more of an optimistic view than I do about the industry.

I called their rate hike months before Gerber did it, and Im calling the removal of the product from brokers because WS will find that its a loser for them.

Time will tell.
Maybe we should just ask you what's happenin', instead of waiting for the insurance companies to tell us. Ramiz knows all and sees the future. :twitchy:

Maybe we should just ask you what's happenin', instead of waiting for the insurance companies to tell us. Ramiz knows all and sees the future. :twitchy:
tenor.gif

I know we have been discussing United graded plan but they have been all over the place with their WL.. They raised premiums, lowered commissions and then raised commissions back almost to where they were, all in matter of months.

Back