United Life is a goner (Graded Life)

I can hardly stand the anticipation. :fibs:

2019 Predictions

Top Three Take to the Bank Predictions

1.) One of the GI companies that are currently offered by indy agents will raise rates or leave the market
2.) Carriers will be pushing telesales hard this year. You will see a number of e-apps enter the marketplace (they will fail by end of 2020)
3.) An IMO prevalent on this forum will have one of its owners arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for lying to investigators.

Top Three Stretch Predictions

1.) One FE carrier will come out with a new shiny product to attract new agents (like Americo did in 2018)
2.) You will see at least one large IMO merger. One big Medicare and FE IMO will join forces.
3.) A large IMO will start its own carrier

2019 Predictions

1.) One of the GI companies that are currently offered by indy agents will raise rates or leave the market
2.) Carriers will be pushing telesales hard this year. You will see a number of e-apps enter the marketplace (they will fail by end of 2020)
3.) An IMO prevalent on this forum will have one of its owners arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for lying to investigators.

1.) One FE carrier will come out with a new shiny product to attract new agents (like Americo did in 2018)
2.) You will see at least one large IMO merger. One big Medicare and FE IMO will join forces.

Yeah right prediction

#1 (wita bullet) Jose will get his release. in about 6 months

Fixed fer ya.

2019 Predictions

Top 10....I only count 6. :huh:

Top Three Take to the Bank Predictions<<<I like #3. Gee Whiz, I wonder who that could be? :twitchy:

Back