Update Your 2016 Income on HealthCare.gov

Have had several report income being lower, which was lower than 100% FPL, then were pissed because they lost their subsidy and lost coverage because premiums were too high after change...

Unfortunately, they didn't bother to call me about their situation. Would have recommended they do nothing.

Had one client keep calling me about her income dropping below 100% FPL. Keep telling her to ignore it and keep coverage. Twice explained why reporting below 100% was a bad thing. She didn't believe me and she though she could get it cheaper, so she called HC.gov. They "fixed it" for her. Called me back saying her rate was now $600+ a month.

f'ing drama queen in full throat throttle

----------

Love your service Kenny... got a question for you bigun.. if a CIC is done on a current client I paid you for during OEP do i pay again?? Im sure the answers is NO so can I get a credit???

I'd rather be a queen than a cheap arse. Let the guy make a buck. Sheesh

f'ing drama queen in full throat throttle

----------
Love your service Kenny... got a question for you bigun.. if a CIC is done on a current client I paid you for during OEP do i pay again?? Im sure the answers is NO so can I get a credit???

We are working through the process CMS provides for CIC and without going into the long answer about the process to do CIC for WBE's, yes there is a charge for as we sit today. We will be reviewing and update as we get more info, engineering, etc. On the plus side we are one of the few, if not the only, enrollment platforms which even provides ability to do CIC.

We are working through the process CMS provides for CIC and without going into the long answer about the process to do CIC for WBE's, yes there is a charge for as we sit today. We will be reviewing and update as we get more info, engineering, etc. On the plus side we are one of the few, if not the only, enrollment platforms which even provides ability to do CIC.

Kenny, thanks for the response however i see fault in this model.... so, I pay 12 bucks to enroll.... do a CIC and pay 12 more however its a game of Russian roulette if I get paid.... thanks but no thanks, I'm out on CIC's.

This has nothing to do with CMS... you as owner and CEO have the power to make this decision to charge or not charge....

let me know when you change your policy on this matter.

Seems like nobody can win.

Agent: If I do CIC I probably lose future commission.
Kenny: If agent does CIC through web broker, the agent wants it for free.
Client: I just did my own CIC and lost my subsidy.

A good answer would be for everybody to be PAID for our services and our expertise! Otherwise, I just see agents not doing CIC unless it's really necessary.

Silly question here, so why use the WBE platform to report a CIC? Why not go directly to the agent facing portal at goodluck dot gov and do it there?

For grins, I clicked on the report a life change and it asked which of the 3 options and didn't take it past that. Does it redirect you back to the WBE after that?

I've not tried to complete a CIC start to finish via either a WBE or HC.gov.

Just asking.

Correct. Using back door lookup, It will let you get all the way to end, but u can't select a plan. If started with w.b.e, then you may be able to complete c.I.c with w.b.e. From start to finish.

Best to use healthcare.gov or call them. Now is time of year to create an account

The work around is to create a HC.gov account, pull in the old account and make the change. Since there is no time crunch right now, it's the easiest way to do it.

You save in the fee, but you quite possibly lose the commission due to the SEP...I love this game!!

Back