Update Your 2016 Income on HealthCare.gov

Well, with kenny not commenting we see that I was right as usual, nothing but a money grab

----------

We officially call on you to now hear the voice of the people... stope gouging us... stop gouging us... stop gouging us... stop... stop... stop... stop ........ Kenny West, it is now in your hands, do the right thing

The work around is to create a HC.gov account, pull in the old account and make the change. Since there is no time crunch right now, it's the easiest way to do it.

You save in the fee, but you quite possibly lose the commission due to the SEP...I love this game!!

Or use Welltheos, the WBE that never charges a fee for enrollment

Well, with kenny not commenting we see that I was right as usual, nothing but a money grab

----------

We officially call on you to now hear the voice of the people... stope gouging us... stop gouging us... stop gouging us... stop... stop... stop... stop ........ Kenny West, it is now in your hands, do the right thing

puhlease Charlie...

as I said prior there are some limitations, in spite of what you said in a prior post. For example, to a WBE the data that is returned back to a WBE when doing a CIC includes the same data as when doing a NEW enrollment. ie now way to tell the difference. This obviously presents a challenge data wise.

Second, we are one of the only (if not the only) WBE which supports CIC. We are also the only WBE that provides:
- Ability to Terminate an application
- See exactly what documents healthcare.gov requires for an application
- Ability to upload documents healthcare.gov requires for an application

We will also be enhancing the Todo features so that when an enrollment is completed an email will go to the customer, using the agents email of course, letting them know of any required documents along with the same super easy process to upload them as easily as adding a photo to facebook.

We are also working on many other enhancements such as ability to upload customers already enrolled outside of ACAExpresss so agents can quickly re-enroll them, etc.

As I said prior, we are discussing now how to, if, etc., etc. to differentiate CIC from new, etc. along with costs associated. Just takes a bit for us to work through and better to have a solid answer and plan than a knee jerk reaction in other words.

We are not sitting idly by and I certainly was not ignoring the comments here. History shows we/I have been more proactive and involved than our competitors here and our support staff has been much responsive when reached out to directly as well.

Oh.. OK... I see... I gotcha... you think you be the only doggie in town so you will charge... kinda like having only one girl on a deserted island with a ship full of sailers.... she gets what she wants......... nice play Kenneth

Stop the gouging... stop the gouging... stop the gouging..... heed the will of the people....... stop the madness... stop the gouging

Back