US Health Group/US Health Advisors

Thank u for sharing your story insladyusa. We have been pounding agents for years, but the kool aid is too spiked to break thru.

I fill a demand where one exists with a wide variety of products.
When this product is fully explained to consumers a considerable percentage choose this option over short term and ACA plans.

So when your explaining that if you get cancer and they will be left for dead they are fine with this.....yeaaaaa.....righttttt.......

InsladyUSA: "The company never wrote business in California," you claim. That's because there were so many lawsuits and complaints filed in Calif over these kinds of policies that the state banned them.

Listen Mahatma Ghandi, I’m not a bleeding heart liberal. I’m a capitalist. I fill a demand where one exists with a wide variety of products.
And who cares about my commissions? I do.
When this product is fully explained to consumers a considerable percentage choose this option over short term and ACA plans.
I simply present them with ALL their options and educate them as far as the pros and cons on a recorded phone call. Then, I enroll them into the plan they choose.
You should also be aware that there are around 2,000 writing agents across the country selling this plan so even if I did decide to opt out there’s plenty of agents to pick up my slack.
As far as this company being banned from California, you’re grossly misinformed. This company has never written any business in the state of California. Also, anybody who lives in California like I spent 6 years doing or does business in the state of California like I do is aware of the fact that they’ve made it a requirement that every man, woman, and child who lives and breathes in that state has to be on some form of Medi-Cal due to the fact that they provide free health insurance to more than 40% of the population plus a large percentage of undocumented residents and cannot afford to continue to do so unless everyone pays into the system. This means Obamacare is your only option in California.
You cannot justify selling product you "would not recommend" just because if you didn't sell it someone else would..

For a 89,000 cash payout on stock options (because United just bought them) and 342,000 in profit last year you can.

For a 89,000 cash payout on stock options (because United just bought them) and 342,000 in profit last year you can.

You can make money not screwing people over. I'm a capitalist too and I won't screw over a client for a buck. One day you will get screwed over on something and you will be pissed and go on a rampage about what happened to you... It sucks and you will feel horrible. Just know when it happens... When that day comes... you are doing it to all the people you are taking care of. I am currently helping a client that had the cancer/ terrible illness situation happen. They had ushealth advisors and ended up with a monster bill and lost ... They lost big. Now he's on Medicare and I have him on great insurance so he can start to come back from getting screwed. Your not a success story.

Coming here after having a USHealth Advisor brag about how much he made.

These people are why I feel so passionately about what I do.

For all those here who maintain their integrity and chose not to peddle this garbage..
My hat's off to you.

For those selling limited benefit plans as health insurance. Keep going!
Nothing I say will deter you from thinking only of yourself and abusing your title of Advisor.

Your lack of empathy and compassion are what drive me.

Back