Venting... Texas Risk Pool

Josh I'll sell you my high risk leads...

I'll cut you a good deal.

LOL

I took one look at that THRIP application and never went back - very lengthy and lots of trick questions to disqualify you.

If you gave me your high-risk leads I don't know if it would be worth it...

I am not sure why anyone would get involved unless this is family or friends. You are really going the extra mile for what is it now $50 or $100 - if you are lucky and ever see it.

you do unto others as you would have them do unto you...then you have good karma and these people will refer you to their healthy friends and family....and I have always been paid by the risk pool......

Its weird how many pool apps I have signed and I have never received a dime. Weird.

Maybe you need a license to sell insurance or something? LOL...

Would it kill them to put the application online? Seriously...

The application is ridiculous... It's the lack of customer service that upsets me the most... I mean, I can take being treated like crap and expect it when I call most of the insurance companies... but I'm making a nice commission. With the Risk Pool I almost want to tell them that with the amount of calls I've made, you do realize my hourly wage is less $2/hour on this case at this point right... I'm not calling just to piss you off...

just another thread that affirms my dislike of writing health of any kind- I'm glad you guys do it, it gives me people to send health leads to..

and then I have to bite my tongue and not replace the life you just wrote....

I doubt you have/will ever see many life policies I wrote, sti, we are in different markets, in the same town, but different logistics and markets and demographics. that's what makes the world go around, somebody has to work certain markets that others don't or won't. no biggie.

oh I forgot your in the low income burial plan market....sorry....

I doubt you have/will ever see many life policies I wrote, sti, we are in different markets, in the same town, but different logistics and markets and demographics. that's what makes the world go around, somebody has to work certain markets that others don't or won't. no biggie.

Back