Vimo live transfers

Putting all of your eggs in one marketing basket is a mistake. It's a mistake I've made in the past that I won't make in the future. I think all agents should have at least three sources of leads - and that doesn't mean three lead companies. I don't go anywhere without flyers in my car. If we hit a strip mall I'll run into all the businesses then catch up with my wife. It gets me about a deal per month and at $700 average commish I ain't turning down an extra $8,000+ per year.

So far i've had 5 leads, nice people but not ready to shell out the kind of money needed for solid coverage. three have checking accounts, only one had email or internet access which makes things difficult if that is how you do business. All in very rural areas and got to Vimo live through radio adds for "affordable health insurance." The jury is still out and the bids keep going up.

I'm still interested in the concept, but Ohio's premiums are too low for the $45-$50 price per lead. I actually do much better with the regular leads from them and other lead companies.

But next month, the prices may drop. We'll see.

I just got off the phone with a Vimo live transfer. The gentleman said that he viewed an advertisement from Vimo for plans as low as $39 per month! Has anyone else using this service from Vimo run into the same thing? For $35.75 doesn't seem like a great lead based on advertisements of $39 per month for health insurance.

Rick

Also agreed. I find health insurance advertisements that tout plans for $30 or $40 to be deceptive and border-line fraudulent. In fact, I like the word fraud since lead generation companies are well aware that no one can get an actual health insurance plan for $40 per month.

That kind of advertising just spurns client and agent resentment and helps no one. If I see Vimo or any other lead company I'm doing business with luring the nation's broke people to their site with "$30 a month" ads they will permanently lose my business.

A 21 year old for Golden Rule with preferred rates on Copay Saver in MD would be $57.24 and that's with the highest deductible possible.

Back