Vimo live transfers

It's been hot and cold with me. From Friday through Monday I was top bidder for MD and got 1 transfer. Then yesterday I got 3 MD leads and today I got 2.

Out of the 5 I received in the past two days I have an app't tomorrow for a family of three and an appointment Friday for a female age 45 taking Adderol for ADHD. None of the other three had money.

I'm in this game if I can hit 1 out of 6. So far it's about 1 out of 4. Anything worse than 1 out of 6 and I'd have to re-group and think about it.

Let's be honest, I'm just answering the phone. Broke? Uninsurable? That's a 2 minute call for me - minimal time wasted. I do indeed return $700 for my average commish between Assurant, GR and Aetna so at $30 per lead even 1 out of 10 doubles my money with very little effort. I'm not saying I'd still have chips on the table at 1 out of 10 but this is about as effortless as it gets.

I don't think there's an agent on this board who hasn't had the "if only my phone just rang" pipe dream. Well - now it does.

Last edited:
I work two states. In my home state, I've been the top bidder for a week and haven't gotten one call (I'm in the same boat, never heard of VIMO here). In my other state, I'm not in the top 4 and I'm probably way below that. I set my office ours until 9pm and I did get one call from my other state at 8:00pm in the three days since I've done that. The lead disappeared so far. I want to generate more volume, but I want to make sure I pick up another carrier before I compete hard in the other state.

The reason for the slow volume I'm told is because of the time of year. Which I dont doubt. But 4 calls in three days for an entire state? Seems odd to me. There isnt anything health insurance related that comes across the TV or Radio that my ears dont pick up. Just instinct I guess. But sure havent heard or seen a thing about Vimo yet or getinsured dot com for that matter.

Who knows????

Back