Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

The truth is obesity is largely hormonal, and I suspect both of those are hormonal. But rather than correcting for hormonal imbalances, etc., the political correctness crowd approaches everything from the perspective of not wanting to "hurt" anyone's feelings. You "feel" like a girl trapped in a man's body? Well, we could just give you an occasional shot of testosterone, and fix you right up. But we'd rather respect your "feelings" and shoot you full of female hormones and cut off your penis. Now, isn't that better?

Look, it might not be so simple as I make it sound with respect to gender identity issues, but whatever it is, the real solution is likely easier and more natural than the Bruce Jenner solution.

Bruce Jenner? Never heard of him. Is he related to Caitlyn Jenner?

I was ready to jump ship but Pat Buchanan got me to look at it a little differently:

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

I liked Pat Buchanan for a number of reasons back in the day, but his Isolationist views are just flat out wrong. We no longer live on the 19th century - the 1800's ended almost 120 years ago. Nowadays our greatest enemy, Russia, is just a mouse click away from doing real harm to our nation.

Buchanan and Trump are both too simple minded when it comes to the globalization of ... everything. It is too late to raise tariffs on foreign steel. That would have saved American jobs in 1980. Now, Trumps policies, 40 years too late, are costing American jobs - and it has only just begun.

How Trump’s tariffs on Mexico are taking jobs from U.S. workers

I liked Pat Buchanan for a number of reasons back in the day, but his Isolationist views are just flat out wrong. We no longer live on the 19th century - the 1800's ended almost 120 years ago. Nowadays our greatest enemy, Russia, is just a mouse click away from doing real harm to our nation.

Buchanan and Trump are both too simple minded when it comes to the globalization of ... everything. It is too late to raise tariffs on foreign steel. That would have saved American jobs in 1980. Now, Trumps policies, 40 years too late, are costing American jobs - and it has only just begun.

How Trump’s tariffs on Mexico are taking jobs from U.S. workers
Good points. There are two sides to most economic goulash .

So is he/she/it still a him? My understanding is, that we are all supposed to be calling he/she/it a her?
To be politically correct call him a her. To be genetically correct call him a him. Since I called him a him (Ahem!) you can see that I believe that genetic correctness trumps political correctness. I just hope Trump can trump political correctness.

Back