Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

I just noticed that you changed your signature again. I'd join your IMO if I could sport your avatar like the CFC'ers do.:yes:

I hope to build a whole army of door to door bacon salesmen! And just think - no license required, no AHIP, and if you don’ sell your quota you eat what you didn’t sell!

Best IMO ever!

If you are truly a republican and a conservative you should thank God that MCain was never president.. He was/is neither..
I was always a fan of McCain and I voted for him. I wouldn't do it again because he seemed to vote with the Dems too much.

Just because he was a war hero..,which he was...doesn't mean he'd make a good President.

I was always a fan of McCain and I voted for him. I wouldn't do it again because he seemed to vote with the Dems too much.

Just because he was a war hero..,which he was...doesn't mean he'd make a good President.
I thought it very callous when Trump said he "liked Heroes that were not captured".. Just dawned on me that was the Japanese Samurai way of thinking.... (not implying Trump would ever qualify as one)

I have to admit that I was real disappointed in Trump today. That seems to be the way he negotiates, compliments the bad guy and knows it's for show for Putin, like it was for Rocket Man(I didn't like that either).

I wish he would've been as tough on Putin as Chris Wallace was, but I'm not jumping ship. At least he doesn't kiss rings and asses like O'bama did.

I was ready to jump ship but Pat Buchanan got me to look at it a little differently:

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

I loved how Fox tried to say it must be because there was so much stuff going on within 10 days between meeting, summits, and briefings. Funny that they would never offer that out for a Democrat or Independent.

Of course, all the other news sources would lean the other way if the situation were reversed, so this is not any kind of endorsement for any particular news channel or party, but moreover to point out, "Fair and Balanced" MY ASS!

I loved how Fox tried to say it must be because there was so much stuff going on within 10 days between meeting, summits, and briefings. Funny that they would never offer that out for a Democrat or Independent.

Of course, all the other news sources would lean the other way if the situation were reversed, so this is not any kind of endorsement for any particular news channel or party, but moreover to point out, "Fair and Balanced" MY ASS!

I will add, I was very disappointed in their coverage on both this, and the separation of children from their undocumented parents.

I am a life long Fox News watcher since the beginning, and have never seen them so much in the tank for someone. Whats right is right, regardless of who's in office.

I will add, I was very disappointed in their coverage on both this, and the separation of children from their undocumented parents.

I am a life long Fox News watcher since the beginning, and have never seen them so much in the tank for someone. Whats right is right, regardless of who's in office.

I absolutely agree. I switched over to watching Fox a few years ago, but when Obama started running I watched them just start making stuff up. That was the end of Fox news for me. I know other channels do the same, so now I just don't affiliate myself with any of them. I guess I let time tell me what the truth really is.

What happened to the days of just reporting the news without opinion. I turn on the news to find out what it is, not to hear someone trying to force their opinion on me. But that's all you get nowadays.

Back