Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

LOL funny post! California is definitely very special. Right now their tax income is decreasing on the gas tax due to electric/hybrid cars and better overall mpg. The state is working on a new program to actually charge you per mile driven. There is currently a test program out where cars are installed with a device which tracks the miles driven and in theory the state would then tax drivers per mile driven. Sounds awful.

LOL funny post! California is definitely very special. Right now their tax income is decreasing on the gas tax due to electric/hybrid cars and better overall mpg. The state is working on a new program to actually charge you per mile driven. There is currently a test program out where cars are installed with a device which tracks the miles driven and in theory the state would then tax drivers per mile driven. Sounds awful.

In the case of "Road Warriors" seeing potential clients they would be taxed for working... then taxed for making an income... that makes so much sense for some people...:err:

...makes you wonder sort of logic box they use?:wacko:

I'm from Oregon originally, been here about 15 years it's definitely government culture shock. Don't get me wrong I love it but does get annoying at times. One more example, went paddle boarding the other day in a lagoon, the city has set up a tent with a big sign charging you a vessel fee to be able to go on the water. I would get it if I was on a large boat or something, but a paddle board, seriously?

Shall I remind you of the state in which you reside... :nah:

It will make you want to take an extra trip to the drug cabinet... or maybe an extra long drag. :twitchy:
I think Illinois is more logical than California(that's not saying much), but Illinois is definitely the most crooked state. :yes:

Build that Wall for California's own good. They aren't logical enough to know that they need it. :twitchy:

Latest posts

Back