Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

I loved how Fox tried to say it must be because there was so much stuff going on within 10 days between meeting, summits, and briefings. Funny that they would never offer that out for a Democrat or Independent.

Of course, all the other news sources would lean the other way if the situation were reversed, so this is not any kind of endorsement for any particular news channel or party, but moreover to point out, "Fair and Balanced" MY ASS!
Fox is as close as we're going to get to fair and balanced reporting. All the others flat out make shit up. Anything positive about Trump or Republicans is almost completely ignored.

I will add, I was very disappointed in their coverage on both this, and the separation of children from their undocumented parents.

I am a life long Fox News watcher since the beginning, and have never seen them so much in the tank for someone. Whats right is right, regardless of who's in office.
Do you mean the pictures of kids in dog cages that they're blaming Trump for? Those pictures were from 2014. Who was the President in 2014? :skeptical:

Obesity is genetic, but gender is a choice. Ahh, god bless California.

The truth is obesity is largely hormonal, and I suspect both of those are hormonal. But rather than correcting for hormonal imbalances, etc., the political correctness crowd approaches everything from the perspective of not wanting to "hurt" anyone's feelings. You "feel" like a girl trapped in a man's body? Well, we could just give you an occasional shot of testosterone, and fix you right up. But we'd rather respect your "feelings" and shoot you full of female hormones and cut off your penis. Now, isn't that better?

Look, it might not be so simple as I make it sound with respect to gender identity issues, but whatever it is, the real solution is likely easier and more natural than the Bruce Jenner solution.

I think you have that wrong.. In Cal, everything is genetic.. No one is ever responsible for anything..

Well, yes and no. That is true unless someone feels like they were offended 20 or 30 years ago. Then even though they said they were ok and continued to work with or for you for the first day, and the second day, then the first week, the second week, first month, then the first year, then ten years, then twenty or thirty years, and NOW they have decided they are upset or are suddenly not ok with it. Then you are 110% at fault for something that everyone was in agreement with, but now they suddenly feel they were uncomfortable with. It is now YOUR fault that they did something and agreed to something and took the money and now say its not ok.

Now, to the other side, if I were to rob a bank high on crack, or try to steal an airplane, then that would be societies fault because I wasn't breast fed or given enough participation trophies in school.

Now again, we have plenty of tech companies here. There are very few women getting software engineering degrees and applying to these companies. Not opinion, not sexism, just cold hard fact. Now, it's the fault of the companies for not hiring enough women. See now, that is the fault of google, twitter, and Oracle.

We Californians are of course much much "smarter" **insert sarcasm here** than the rest of the country, so I don't expect you to completely understand our superior logic.

Back