Warning: Cancer Danger for Closers

So much for “America First.”
I have to admit that I was real disappointed in Trump today. That seems to be the way he negotiates, compliments the bad guy and knows it's for show for Putin, like it was for Rocket Man(I didn't like that either).

I wish he would've been as tough on Putin as Chris Wallace was, but I'm not jumping ship. At least he doesn't kiss rings and asses like O'bama did.

I have to admit that I was real disappointed in Trump today. That seemsto be the way he negotiates, compliments the bad guy and knows it's for show for Putin, like it was for Rocket Man.

I wish he would've been as tough on Putin as Chris Wallace was, but I'm not jumping ship. At least he doesn't kiss rings like O'bama did.

Better kiss rings than suck Putin’s d**k ... Putin grabbed US by the pussy today

At least Fox is finally calling him out and not going easy on Trump. It’s about time that conservatives wake up and see this guy for the fraud he is. I’m a registered Republican, and on most things I consider myself conservative. This guy is wrong wrong wrong for the party, and the country.

It is a downright dirty rotten shame that a hero like John McCain will die having never been president, and yet Obama and Trump - two most undeserving of the office have both been given a chance to screw things up: F.U.B.A.R.

Better kiss rings than suck Putin’s d**k ... Putin grabbed US by the pussy today

At least Fox is finally calling him out and not going easy on Trump. It’s about time that conservatives wake up and see this guy for the fraud he is. I’m a registered Republican, and on most things I consider myself conservative. This guy is wrong wrong wrong for the party, and the country.

It is a downright dirty rotten shame that a hero like John McCain will die having never been president, and yet Obama and Trump - two most undeserving of the office have both been given a chance to screw things up: F.U.B.A.R.
If you are truly a republican and a conservative you should thank God that MCain was never president.. He was/is neither..

I just noticed that you changed your signature again. I'd join your IMO if I could sport your avatar like the CFC'ers do.:yes:

Back