Website for Lead Generation

Somarco is right, Facebook is not a spot to send someone to a selling page directly, it's building a relationship. But FB has THE MOST detailed information about customers - information they readily give to you as a way to segment.

Facebook wants to be a "user experience" where people get value, not sold. Everything about them is dedicated to improving the experience.

Facebook ads are set up to provide relevant contact and develop a list (I'm assuming he is pixelling his site visitors to send them other "ads" down the line). You can use FB ads to send someone to a landing page to download content and capture their email address, have them sign up for regular updates on something valuable to them, or just capture their visit with a pixel (think of this as a FB-proprietary list) where you can then use other ads later with much different purposes.

This process is called re-targeting.

The keys are using different ads to segment your targeted market, then driving them to content that is valuable to their purposes. Conversion is a long-term process with this, but there are ways to speed it up.

Vistaprint is a great tool for starting out your business. I used them for business cards for a computer retail business that I started a few years ago. Of course once you get established you are going to want to expand into more advanced advertising techniques - lead generation, online and offline marketing, etc.

Somarco is right, Facebook is not a spot to send someone to a selling page directly, it's building a relationship. But FB has THE MOST detailed information about customers - information they readily give to you as a way to segment.

Facebook wants to be a "user experience" where people get value, not sold. Everything about them is dedicated to improving the experience.

Facebook ads are set up to provide relevant contact and develop a list (I'm assuming he is pixelling his site visitors to send them other "ads" down the line). You can use FB ads to send someone to a landing page to download content and capture their email address, have them sign up for regular updates on something valuable to them, or just capture their visit with a pixel (think of this as a FB-proprietary list) where you can then use other ads later with much different purposes.

This process is called re-targeting.

The keys are using different ads to segment your targeted market, then driving them to content that is valuable to their purposes. Conversion is a long-term process with this, but there are ways to speed it up.

Totally agree unless you create ads in facebook then you can target users related to your niche.

I suggest Linkedin. You can create groups. LinkedIn is a goldmine for targeting quality leads. :idea:

Last edited:
I would honestly stay away from VistaPrint that are a ton of better options that have been mentioned.

When it comes to generating leads for your agency you need to make sure you have the correct analytics setup (Google Analytics, as a baseline) so you know exactly what a user is doing when they visit your site. You can get fancier with other tools as time goes on but if you can't measure interactions you will never know how to improve and generate more leads for your site.

Tools include: InspectLet, Optimizley, MixPanel, Google Analytics, HubSpot, ETC...

LinkedIn is actually coming up with FB-like targeting (and re-targeting). This is a game changer.

But both still come back to relevant, quality content in a native ad.

Back