Website for Lead Generation

My guess is the 65+ crowd that are on Linkedin would be small and they are still in full career mode. It has improved over the years but I view it as a electronic rolodex.

It would be interesting to poll your over 65 friends and ask them how many are on it & engaged with it. Lot's of people have an account but how often do their eyeballs show up?

Good to know. Restating my question, do many 65+ read, follow LinkedIn?

Lot's of people have an account but how often do their eyeballs show up?

I have had an account for years. I have over 500 connections and no idea who most of them are.

My guess is the 65+ crowd that are on Linkedin would be small and they are still in full career mode. It has improved over the years but I view it as a electronic rolodex.

It would be interesting to poll your over 65 friends and ask them how many are on it & engaged with it. Lot's of people have an account but how often do their eyeballs show up?

This might help

Linkedin - 300 Million Users
Linkedin Age Demographic Number of Users Percentage of User Base
18-29 45 Million 15%
30-49 81 Million 27%
50-64 72 Million 24%
65+ 39 Million 13%

There are more 65+ users on LinkedIn compared to twitter , facebook or pinterest.

Source https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2014...dia-user-statistics-age-demographics-for-2014

Last edited:
Starting to post articles on LinkedIn. Very little traffic. Will see what happens. LinkedIn attracts a completely different individual from FB.

Back