Website Quote Engine

When it comes to providing your prospects quotes, what are all of you using? Do any of you have anything like what Norvax offers for individual health and dental, a quote engine that produces rates and plans from the major carriers? I've been looking but haven't find anything yet. Sharing what you are currently using on your websites whether its a quote request form that gets sent to your email or its a website that has instant quotes like norvax, is greatly appreciated! Cheers

Hello,
Quotit is a service that offers quoting for Individual Health (all states) and Group Health (CA only, with limited offerings in other states). We also offer quoting for Dental, short term (SEPARATE from individual major med), senior products and term life.
We are similar to the company you mention, in some respects, although there are many differences.

I'll avoid the full sales pitch here. Please private email me if you would like to talk further, or see an online demo. Before you decide, I recommend you receive a demo of all your options, and that you do your research.

Thank you.

Do you have any plans to offer small group quoting in other states?

At this time, questions regarding our business strategy will not be made public on this forum.

We are always evaluating new opportunities, of course.

If anyone has a specific business opportunity involving health insurance technology that you would like to discuss, I look forward to talking - please leave me a private email.

Thank you,
Mark from Q

Back