Website

Michael did mine website.

I am a satisfied customer for sure.

Check out mine, the website this is............

Insurance Direct - Personal and Business Insurance and Financial Services for the Orlando, Florida area

From a consumers standpoint I like your website. It looks very professional and is easily to navigate. The summaries about each type of insurance are informative. Make sure you update the HSA section to reflect the changes of 2008.

One item you might consider is explaining how the LUTCF serves customers and/or helps them with their insurance. At the very least you can provide links to a reputable website that goes over that information. The buck stops after MD, MBA and Esq. with most people.

From an insurance agents' perspective I have respect for the CLU, CFP and ChFC designations, while having to hold back my laugh whenever I see RHU.

I've seen a few websites that explain their membership in MDRT, as well as what differentiates them from their competitors in the form of their business approach, experience, knowledge, etc.

Hope this helps......

-J.R.

Thanks for the comments JR. Since the website has been up I will admit to neglecting it and not promoting it like I should. It's time to update it, including my new Ind. Health plans.

You bring up an interesting point about the LUTCF designation. Since I was primarily doing P&C, I never really used the LUTCF designation. Does anyone? I have 4 parts of the CLU completed and should finish it before I retire in 30 years.

Doug

Back