Wellcare 2025 Sales Materials Ordering starts tomorrow (Sept 30)

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
275e3faa8566e0ac7e4e854e2e9bd061.jpeg
1px.png
CustomPoint will Open for PY 2025 AEP Sales Material Ordering on September 30, 2024
Attention Valued Partner,
We are excited to announce that CustomPoint will open to all certified brokers on Monday, September 30 for PY 2025 material ordering.
Important! All PY 2025 ACT & AHIP or NABIP certifications must be completed in order to utilize CustomPoint material ordering on September 30.
If you were not able to pre-order, this is your opportunity to get in and place orders for sales materials to begin the AEP season! CustomPoint can be accessed through your Single Sign-On portal.
The turnaround time for receiving materials is 5-7 business days once the order is placed. Please note that the vendor may still be working on the translated materials at the opening of CustomPoint, so translated materials may take a little longer to receive.
For any questions regarding ordering PY 2025 sales materials, please reach out to your local Regional Agency manager.
As always, thank you for your continued partnership!

I hope that I don’t have to sell this, but a doctor’s office that I work with ONLY accepts Aetna, Devoted, Wellcare & Cigna. Aetna & Devoted benefits have tanked. That leaves me only Cigna & Wellcare. I hav3nt seen their benefits yet.

I did speak to a wellcare rep at a FMO AEP kick off meeting and she responded there is a good chance wellcare will start paying renewals again in 2026 for the agents of record. I was told they initially submitted to CMS a $0 premium and once commission structure was changed, they went back to CMS to get clearance to change their premium to at least $5,mth or so as to cover the commissions, but CMS would not let them. She was real sincere and seemed to be concerned about the whole situation. For this reason, at least for another year, I'll continue to write Wellcare pdp plans when its the best fit for a client and hope for the best in 2026. I'm still upset like everyone else over my renewals this year, for I have a good bit of Wellcare pdp business on the books.

I did speak to a wellcare rep at a FMO AEP kick off meeting and she responded there is a good chance wellcare will start paying renewals again in 2026 for the agents of record. I was told they initially submitted to CMS a $0 premium and once commission structure was changed, they went back to CMS to get clearance to change their premium to at least $5,mth or so as to cover the commissions, but CMS would not let them. She was real sincere and seemed to be concerned about the whole situation. For this reason, at least for another year, I'll continue to write Wellcare pdp plans when its the best fit for a client and hope for the best in 2026. I'm still upset like everyone else over my renewals this year, for I have a good bit of Wellcare pdp business on the books.
Ha! Good luck with that.

I'm glad she's concerned and genuine, but I'm done. I'm sure she's worried about her job, as well, which I can understand and sympathize with, seeing as how she didn't cause her moronic higher-ups to do this.

But what they did was unprecedented and has the potential to start a very dangerous precedent in the industry. Any way you cut it, it was theft.

I just imagine if this was my MAPD renewals....even for one year, I'd be absolutely wiped out. Stuff like this cannot happen, and cannot be allowed to happen.

For me, the trust is gone with this company and will never be restored. Trust is a fragile and delicate thing. Very hard to obtain and very easy to lose.

These companies need to understand we are all watching very closely and to be careful in what they do to agents.

Back