Wellcare Buys Windsor Health Group

What a surprise! Some agents and I were playing a guessing game wondering who would buy out Wellcare...looks like they turned the tables. HAH

Me either, Widsor put on a good package, but couldn't deliver locally. I've never met anyone happy with their plan's service.

When I do Plan Finders no plan comes up highest annual cost more often than Windsor. WellCare comes up lowest sometimes, but they're also the plan that most often never received a faxed app when I have a successfully sent confirmation. And they're the only plan I'm contracted with that has no agent portal to track apps. Not a fan of either one.

When I do Plan Finders no plan comes up highest annual cost more often than Windsor. WellCare comes up lowest sometimes, but they're also the plan that most often never received a faxed app when I have a successfully sent confirmation. And they're the only plan I'm contracted with that has no agent portal to track apps. Not a fan of either one.

WC ,
I was contemplating getting them this year but I'm not too sure. How long did it take to do the their training without AHIP? And did you have to do in person training?

WC ,
I was contemplating getting them this year but I'm not too sure. How long did it take to do the their training without AHIP? And did you have to do in person training?

Certification online only; at least it was last year. Haven't yet recerted for 2014 but I don't remember last year's being very long to complete. They say--and have been saying all year--that an agent portal is in the works.

Back