Wellcare Materials????

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
What's the deal I am being told I cannot get applications till after the 15th??? They mail it out on the 15TH

How does that make sense?

Could it be just the PDF is not available?

I have requested PDF format So I don't have so much paper around, Already Aetna Has a whole wall, Because of barcoding needing paper copies in multiple states Welcare has always had PDF available though

Does anyone have PDF copy of the Enrollment forms? I understand it will be one form for all again this year

Or, you can have a website whereby the beneficiary fills out the app

This time of year its good to mail apps they send back on the 15th Its done

If I do website I have to still do Enrollments after the 15th

I have held off with WellCare's website Enrollment because so many people had issues 2 years ago getting paid Missing clients and following up to get paid

However last year seemed to work well for many so Maybe ill set up online with them to but still Need paper till 15th

Besides that I don't fill paper myself, so paper saves me time

This time of year its good to mail apps they send back on the 15th Its done

If I do website I have to still do Enrollments after the 15th

I have held off with WellCare's website Enrollment because so many people had issues 2 years ago getting paid Missing clients and following up to get paid

However last year seemed to work well for many so Maybe ill set up online with them to but still Need paper till 15th

Besides that I don't fill paper myself, so paper saves me time

I'm not talking about WellCare's agent PURL. Medicareful's system is pretty easy for the client to complete.

Back