Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

A majority of people will not vote for Trump. Never have. Never will. He could win with the electoral college though.

Time to move forward and away from WellCare. Here’s your Friday afternoon email agents. We are screwing you over. Thanks for the business and have a good weekend.
I still have not got my letter

Got an email yesterday.
Missed me, , here is the thing that pisses me off more than not being paid, what have you heard from your upline fmo? Nothing right? They don't give two rat's ass about agent either, when it was their money they were sending emails to you to send letters or emails to all kinds of people. And then they sued to have our commissions cut, and sold that as that good for the agents. Lol right. Now nothing completely silent. Everyone needs to reach out to their fmo and ask them what they are going to do...

Missed me, , here is the thing that pisses me off more than not being paid, what have you heard from your upline fmo? Nothing right? They don't give two rat's ass about agent either, when it was their money they were sending emails to you to send letters or emails to all kinds of people. And then they sued to have our commissions cut, and sold that as that good for the agents. Lol right. Now nothing completely silent. Everyone needs to reach out to their fmo and ask them what they are going to do...
Not a word. They'll say....were sorry....were thinking about blah blah blah .............forget it.

If a health plan like Wellcare can get away with eliminating your part d renewals, then what is to stop them or other carriers from eliminating your MAPD renewals next.

We need to have a strong response from the entire FMO / agent community that this business decision to cut our renewals is wrong, unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

If a health plan like Wellcare can get away with eliminating your part d renewals, then what is to stop them or other carriers from eliminating your MAPD renewals next.

We need to have a strong response from the entire FMO / agent community that this business decision to cut our renewals is wrong, unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Agents should boycott selling any Wellcare plans and make sure that any existing Wellcare members they currently have in their book are switched to another carrier if it benefits the member.Wellcare - Don't Care

Agents should boycott selling any Wellcare plans and make sure that any existing Wellcare members they currently have in their book are switched to another carrier if it benefits the member.Wellcare - Don't Care
Unless they are going to go over the 2k make, then it's Hello med.gov and enrollment wellcare your getting all my sickies

Back