Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

I never thought I say something like this, but we should create a health insurance agents union to make sure the dumb sh*t stops happening to us.

FMOs don't get our back when this kind of stuff happens.

Wellcare would not had been able to cut our renewals with inpunity if we were unionized. Because WE as the collective sales force would not allow a contract that would give them the power to steal our renewal commissions.

Times are changing, maybe we should too instead of ALWAYS getting the bad end of the stick.

I never thought I say something like this, but we should create a health insurance agents union to make sure the dumb sh*t stops happening to us.

Wellcare would not had been able to cut our renewals with inpunity if we were unionized. Because WE as the collective sales force would not allow a contract that would give them the power to steal our renewal commissions.

Times are changing, maybe we should too instead of ALWAYS getting the bad end of the stick.
Dude. MA plans are regulated by the federales. What did you expect?

"So, you're on 3 expensive drugs that retail over $800/month? WC is your best pdp option"

That's how you kill the beast
Now here's the number to call.

You mean you won't help me?

No ma'am I don't write for them anymore. I'm sorry. Good luck!

Oh...and maybe you'll get someone that speaks plain English.

In the back of my mind I'm thinking about that $12 commission I can get with CIGNA, which is being sold. That has a bright future:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I can see the writing on the wall with health insurance and agents. Fortunately I'm old and it won't destroy me.

It's a small thing, but it's spiteful, childish, and petty - so I like it.

Someone suggested ordering the max materials daily from them. Why? Just to waste their paper, time, and money.
I put in an order - and I plan to daily. Not sure how much money it costs them to print and ship, but it isn't free.

Like I said - spiteful, childish, and petty - but it makes me smile. I plan to order almost daily - takes 10 seconds.
Just did it max out at 10 pdp and mapd , I divided those orders up 3 in a box and then 1

Back