Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

Words, words, words, no substance, as per usual. Trump has already been in office for 4 years. The economy was booming. The proof is in the pudding. Your cackling hyena tries to pretend she’s brand new. It’s hilarious. All I’m concerned about is the economy, results, and policy. Period. End of story. What can you bring up that doesn’t have to do with orange man?? Answer is “nothing,” because your candidate and party are a God damn train wreck. All you and your party have left is “oRaNge mAn bAD.” And not for nothing, but this whole no commission thing only exists because of them and their “great ideas.” And yet you still vote for these morons. The insanity is genuinely off the charts. It’s literally voting for your job to go away. What is it gonna take for you to finally wake up??
Yes go vote R since they want to get rid of ACA and Medicare (basically). Let's go back to selling plans where half the people can't qualify because they had a sore throat 2 years ago. Then we can really help all these fixed-income beneficiaries that can afford top medical insurance, without any government assistance. Man, HUGE business opportunity with so many top prospects!

I'm sorry the new economy has left you behind and you long for the eternal bliss that we had back when MAGA did it's thing. I mean, they did SO much. Built that big magnificent wall, built all those beautiful new roads, educated us on cancer-causing wind turbines, gave us new methods to tackle serious illnesses (more bleach...anyone?), loosened up safety regulations so corp profits could increase and because ya know - ALL corporations really care about that kind of stuff.

I'm so tired of dinosaur-minded people. Good luck to you this season, I hope you make a killing so that you'll have better things to do.

Yes go vote R since they want to get rid of ACA and Medicare (basically). Let's go back to selling plans where half the people can't qualify because they had a sore throat 2 years ago. Then we can really help all these fixed-income beneficiaries that can afford top medical insurance, without any government assistance. Man, HUGE business opportunity with so many top prospects!

I'm sorry the new economy has left you behind and you long for the eternal bliss that we had back when MAGA did it's thing. I mean, they did SO much. Built that big magnificent wall, built all those beautiful new roads, educated us on cancer-causing wind turbines, gave us new methods to tackle serious illnesses (more bleach...anyone?), loosened up safety regulations so corp profits could increase and because ya know - ALL corporations really care about that kind of stuff.

I'm so tired of dinosaur-minded people. Good luck to you this season, I hope you make a killing so that you'll have better things to do.
Where in the hell did I put that ignore button.

This is a prime example of what I mean. You folks really need to get out of the CNN and MessNBC bubble.

Trump had stated a million times that he is not getting rid of the ACA, unless something much better comes along and that he would never touch pre-existing conditions.

And he has also said he wants to bolster Medicare about a million times. Lol. Seriously, where do you people honestly get this bullshit from?? I have to know. lol.

And not for nothing, look who is gutting Medicare right now. Supplement premiums are skyrocketing, plans are being slashed left and right, choice is heavily narrowing, funds are being actively taken away.

Ummmm, you have functioning eyes and ears, yes?

This is a prime example of what I mean. You folks really need to get out of the CNN and MessNBC bubble.

Trump had stated a million times that he is not getting rid of the ACA, unless something much better comes along and that he would never touch pre-existing conditions.

And he has also said he wants to bolster Medicare about a million times. Lol. Seriously, where do you people honestly get this bullshit from?? I have to know. lol.

And not for nothing, look who is gutting Medicare right now. Supplement premiums are skyrocketing, plans are being slashed left and right, choice is heavily narrowing, funds are being actively taken away.

Ummmm, you have functioning eyes and ears, yes?
I said R, not Trump. You're denying that the party of R didn't try to repeal the ACA and would love to do so? or that they want to gut Medicare benefits?

To use your own words...

This is a prime example of what I mean. You folks really need to get out of the FOX and Newsmax bubble.

lol . Somebody put this online digging at WellCare

Attachments

• IMG_9242.png
    IMG_9242.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 11

A majority of people will not vote for Trump. Never have. Never will. He could win with the electoral college though.

Time to move forward and away from WellCare. Here’s your Friday afternoon email agents. We are screwing you over. Thanks for the business and have a good weekend.

Back