Wellcare Pdp

Discussion in 'Senior Insurance Forum' started by maryjd123, Nov 3, 2006.

1. maryjd123

maryjd123 Super Genius

Hey Guys

sorry i posted this on the agent forum as well -- didnt know this one was here.

what have you heard about wellcare for medicare part d?

2. midwestbroker

midwestbroker Guru

State:
    Kansas
    I have not heard anything about Wellcare. They do not have a big presence in the Kansas City market.

I usually go to Medicare.gov to see what is available. There are a lot of PDP plans that are almost the same, just difference of premium and maybe a few dollars difference in co-pays.

3. senior-advisor-indiana

senior-advisor-indiana Guru

State:
    Indiana
    I heard they have a plan that generics are a $0 co-pay. :yes: I hope I got to your question in time :) I just got back from the future.:GEEK:

4. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Finally! I've been wondering about this for over 4 1/2 years.

Anyone know where I can get a top contract for them? (Let's sit back and wait for the recruiters).

Rick

5. pbbaseball

pbbaseball Guru

you can go direct with wellcare, but when I did it this year, you had to take the med adv. classes just to sell the pdp, and MA isn't in my state. Also, unless i overlooked something, had to know the plan names, variations, etc for each plan per state, even if you weren't licensed in that state. most work i've ever done to get a pdp product...

think they had a buy down in NY for MAPD this year of 40-45 bucks, but not too sure since I didn't pay good attention taking the classes