What Client Tracking Software Do You Use and Why?

I use Insurance Pro. It is pretty user friendly and the customer service is terrific!

OneNote looks just like what I am looking for. I have been looking for something to use as an underwriting data base. I have a GA that I call the Answer Lady. He uses something called eccopro. (free) Did not work well for me. This looks perfect. Do you know if there are any templates out there for this?

Thanks

Would Someone Mind Sharing with Me...

Look at post #13 and it explains briefly what I do. Really, I use it for the flexibility of it paired with Outlook and Google Calendar. The good thing about Google Calendar, is I'm pretty sure you can sync it up to your smart phone.

There are a lot of templates you can use (not sure how many are insurance related though). When you add a new page it gives you the option of using a template or going to Microsoft Office online to download a template.

I will 2nd ACT
For the money its tough to beat.

Its been a great resource for prospecting.

ACT and Activator work great for me.

YIO is real impressive too.

I used ACT last year at my old job. I hated it. technically, it did everything and more that I would need, but I needed an advanced degree to learn it. For me it wasn't very intuitive.

I am in the process of learning YIO right now. So far so good...:yes:

Back