What do you say...?

I think this is the 2nd time since it happened. 5-6 years.

Had an apartment building once and work with a client (not sure why... you know one of those that it's even embarrassing to discuss). Anyway, back in the area a few months ago and she had been move out, and everything was sitting in drop offs right out side her window. Neighbors said bed bugs! I thought cockroaches for sure when I visited so was a bit shocked.

Didn't get naked or nothing like that though. ;)

Funny now, but I am sure it wasn't when it happened to you.:no:

Had an apartment building once and work with a client (not sure why... you know one of those that it's even embarrassing to discuss). Anyway, back in the area a few months ago and she had been move out, and everything was sitting in drop offs right out side her window. Neighbors said bed bugs! I thought cockroaches for sure when I visited so was a bit shocked.

Didn't get naked or nothing like that though. :fibs:

Now why don't I believe you? :twitchy:

I don't want to leave any wrong impressions here (like that doesn't happen on the FE forum) but this was one of those apartments you don't even sit down in... the kind that if you had it you would rub some vicks in your nose.
And change your cat piss soaked pants. That's probably why you took your clothes off. :yes:;)

I remember one hot summer cold calling (that sounds funny), I was sweating and set down at a couples table for a bit. When I went to get up, my wet pants had stuck to the wooden chair. I forces my self up and could feel small pieces of their chair come off on my pants.

That's a funny feeling.:shocked:

I remember one hot summer cold calling (that sounds funny), I was sweating and set down at a couples table for a bit. When I went to get up, my wet pants had stuck to the wooden chair. I forces my self up and could feel small pieces of their chair come off on my pants.

That's a funny feeling.:shocked:
I guess that's better than small pieces of your pants sticking to the chair. :laugh:

Oh it was a great day. I was new to the biz. It was my first day to write $3000 AP in one day. My first week over $6000. But that day is a day to remember ... So a few more weeks go by and EVERY SINGLE policy from that day charges back, including the bed bug people.

Have you considered a career as an FE career motivational speaker? If so, I'd advise against it. "Oh it was a great day ... then I lost it all. And did I mention the bed bugs?"

Have you considered a career as an FE career motivational speaker? If so, I'd advise against it. "Oh it was a great day ... then I lost it all. And did I mention the bed bugs?"
Almost like it could be part of the boot camp process to get the weak to drop out :)

Reminds me of the story of hell week with the navy seals I heard from Jocko Willink. After going without sleep for days the trainees are told that they have been working hard & deserve some good sleep. The officer let's them sleep for a few minutes then goes in & wakes them up. Jocko says a large number of trainees quit right there.

Oh, I don't. I think would be very motivation....would motivate them to go into a field other than FE. :yes:

Back