What do you say...?

Does any body just drive up and go to the door while the car is still running when doing this? I know Dave Duford suggest this. What are others thoughts?

Tons of people do, not me though. Personally I just think it's really weird because I've never left a car with it still running. And would think the same if I saw someone else do it.
Back to the other question, body language and tonality are way more important than the words. But you know this if you're a cold knocker, never done that. We pay big money for the leads so we can confirm they sent it in and why.

Tons of people do, not me though. Personally I just think it's really weird because I've never left a car with it still running. And would think the same if I saw someone else do it.
Back to the other question, body language and tonality are way more important than the words. But you know this if you're a cold knocker, never done that. We pay big money for the leads so we can confirm they sent it in and why.

Yeah, I am as cold as they get when it comes to knocking doors just down the street no names list. Just trying to get my bearings on the best way to approach leads so that I get the most out of the investment. Currently have 12 leads, 4 sales so far, 2 more set up for March, and knocked 2 today that might yield from 2 to 4 more sales. Made an additional one off knocking names on the galley list. If figure my ROI for this round it is beyond amazing because of high premium per sale, but I know that wont be the case each time.

Actually I joined this forum to learn more about leads and companies. So far I've been gleaning some good insight. Always willing to listen and learn or disagree and listen to the rebuttal. Always want to be learning while doing.

We pay big money for the leads so we can confirm they sent it in and why.

The whys
1-i get these all the time and I was curious
2-i thought it was medicare(something non FE)
3-i thought it was free

This whole all buyers have a solid up front WHY is such bonk.

Does any body just drive up and go to the door while the car is still running when doing this? I know Dave Duford suggest this. What are others thoughts?
I saw his video saying that. In the City I live near, your car would be gone.

Yep, the crookedest state in the country...and one of the brokest.

Have you seen the commercial where the Governors of Wisconsin, Indiana and Missouri are thanking Mike Madigan? Love it!!!:laugh:

We love to share though... we sent one of our senators to the White House... looks like he was spying on his neighbors... hmm...

Wife wants to move to TN in the worst way. Someday I think she just might talk me into it.

Back