What do you say...?

We love to share though... we sent one of our senators to the White House... looks like he was spying on his neighbors... hmm...

Wife wants to move to TN in the worst way. Someday I think she just might talk me into it.
And we still have a Governor in prison(we had 2 at once).....the one that tried to sell O'bama's Senate seat. Crooked Hillary's from Illinois too. :mad:

I remember 20 knocks/5 presentations/1 sale.
I probably adapted my formula from this one. Our expectation was 1 sale per day. My 5-5-5 done five times in a day worked out to 25/5/1. I didn’t push a sales goal, though. I pushed prospecting. Stay out there ‘til you have 5 prospect cards filled out. We worked 4 days in the field, so we were trying to get 20 leads per week. Sound familiar?

And we still have a Governor in prison(we had 2 at once).....the one that tried to sell O'bama's Senate seat. Crooked Hillary's from Illinois too. :mad:

The mob never left Chicago, they just replaced the pinstripe suits for dark blue ones, added some talking points, dead folks votes and called themselves politicians. Ever look at Illinois by counties and how they vote. We are actually a rather red state except for a few heavy populated areas. Go figure.

I probably adapted my formula from this one. Our expectation was 1 sale per day. My 5-5-5 done five times in a day worked out to 25/5/1. I didn’t push a sales goal, though. I pushed prospecting. Stay out there ‘til you have 5 prospect cards filled out. We worked 4 days in the field, so we were trying to get 20 leads per week. Sound familiar?

What did your prospect card consist of?

Yes, also work until you make a sale everyday and when you're ready to call it quits for the day, knock on one more door. It's amazing how many times that one last knock resulted in a sale. :yes:

The mob never left Chicago, they just replaced the pinstripe suits for dark blue ones, added some talking points, dead folks votes and called themselves politicians. Ever look at Illinois by counties and how they vote. We are actually a rather red state except for a few heavy populated areas. Go figure.
Yes, but the blue counties are where most of the population lives.

The whys
1-i get these all the time and I was curious
2-i thought it was medicare(something non FE)
3-i thought it was free

This whole all buyers have a solid up front WHY is such bonk.

Those aren't good things to know? The WHY is a process, not a point.
And as for #3, it is free, just like the card says.. And not just the info, but the consultation too.

What did your prospect card consist of?
I don’t remember exactly. I might have some old ones still hanging around. If I come across one i’ll take a picture of it for you. But I’m thinking it was name, address, phone, spouse name, children, dob on prospect & spouse, occupation, then a space for notes, more space on back side. When I used them up after leaving the company, I just wrote the same info on 3x5 cards. Nowadays I use a pocket memo book at the door, then transfer the info into my iPhone notes.

Back