What's the Best Way to Get Final Expense Leads

The best way to get Those leads is to generate them on your own online .
You can get some of the highest quality leads online .

The best way to get Those leads is to generate them on your own online .
You can get some of the highest quality leads online .

What a load of garbage. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Show me one person that's generating high quality FE leads on line.

What exactly, in your opinion, makes an Internet lead high quality?

I suppose the quality of any lead is subjective. And the buyer would certainly have a different opinion than the seller.

What makes any lead high quality to me, whether it's internet, TM or DM, is the person has expressed some interest in FE.

Show me one person that's generating high quality FE leads on line.

After lots of testing, trial, error, and finally success, I can say that I am. My campaigns are producing responses specifically interested in "life insurance".

From one forum member yesterday (I'll let him chime in if he wants to) that just re-ordered a campaign from me:

"Yeah I'm really liking the leads. I just wrote a couple for around $2200 in AP. I think these will be a good replacement for my telemarketing leads."

The FE internet leads were harder to figure out than Med Supps but I've got it working now. I appreciate the several forum members that worked with me on several test runs!

After lots of testing, trial, error, and finally success, I can say that I am. My campaigns are producing responses specifically interested in "life insurance".

From one forum member yesterday (I'll let him chime in if he wants to) that just re-ordered a campaign from me:

"Yeah I'm really liking the leads. I just wrote a couple for around $2200 in AP. I think these will be a good replacement for my telemarketing leads."

The FE internet leads were harder to figure out than Med Supps but I've got it working now. I appreciate the several forum members that worked with me on several test runs!

One agent getting an app don't make them good. I've tried yours and I'm not knocking them at all, but you've only had them "successfully" working for a weekish now. That doesn't qualify as a quality lead source yet.

Fair enough bboman23, but it's been a whopping 3 weeks actually :) And that wasn't his first sale.

And these are not the same leads I was generating for you for free last month...they're better. But I agree they need to be proven more.

That's out of context of what I responded to. I responded to the person saying the best way to get them is to generate them yourself on line.

There won't be an example of that happening.

Back