Which Carriers Are Paying Commissions?

Just contribute to the Clinton campaign or foundation and you'll get the super secret invite via private email.

No, just kidding. It stands for China Medical Services, and I've taken selling across state lines to another level. But i'm running into network issues.

Now that was funny. Great idea. Let's sell across state lines. Yugoslavian PPO anyone?

No insurance company has released 2017 commissions at this time and it's unlikely to happen before October. There is no guarantee that any company will be paying commissions as well.

As tater said, Humana will be gone next year from ACA business as well as UHC and potentially others as well

well they all have in Michigan only 3 left

We only have 2 in NC, and Aetna seems to be backtracking in recent statements. Could be down to 1 if Aetna changes course. Aetna is only in 1/3% of our counties now.

so whats going to be available then? ghost plans? this is so weird and confusing. What are agents going to be selling- they still have the cms certification..

Agents (for the most part) aren't going to be selling. That is the point of not paying commissions. The carriers don't want the business and don't want agents selling these plans.

so whats going to be available then? ghost plans? this is so weird and confusing. What are agents going to be selling- they still have the cms certification..

Here is a useful tip-since you obviously don't know anything about this market and want others to inform you rather than reading through the multitude of threads devoted to this topic, find something else to sell:1frown:

thats not even advice- thats just being a jerk and anyone who upvotes a jerk has issues just like the jerk...and oh yeah a forum is for asking questions like the hundreds of others doing so...

shows the pathetic immaturity involved..
and you're the moron who's totally wrong- agents will be selling. There are other companies out there on the exchange. But being the dunce you are and the arrogant non know it all, you have no clue

And yet... you keep coming back??

What was the definition of insanity I told you back in that other thread? Oh yeah, trying to do the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result?

And yet... you keep coming back... and you are being told the same thing over and over again.

Back