Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

If it is such a good deal, then why not explain to the client it is optional and not "just include" it in the quote as you recommend. And, then of course, pay the agent full commission if the client does not take it? If it is truly a superior deal, there should be no need to pressure or entice the agent to write it and the client to buy it...

Rouse you obviously are weak in sales skills. Increased value increases the probability of a sale happening. Increased value increases the probability of higher persistency.

We just show the prospect how Legacy locks in the casket, vault, and monument for $3500 for the rest of the insured's life. They love it!

We show the prospect they have a selection of caskets larger that any funeral home in America has on their premises. They love it!

We show the prospect that up to 4 other family members also get their casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 and they don't even have to get a policy. Includes people over age 85! They love it!

Guarantee Issue sick folks also get immediate savings on their casket, vault, and monument even though the life insurance policy has a waiting period. It's like a $3k-$4k policy with immediate coverage for that GI policy holder. They love it!

Our agents are making 1-3 extra sales per 20 leads. They love it!

Legacy makes a profit selling the casket, vault, and monument for only $3500. They love it!

SL has better 13th month persistency. They love it!

Rouse....are you starting to understand it now?

Rouse you obviously are weak in sales skills. Increased value increases the probability of a sale happening. Increased value increases the probability of higher persistency.

We just show the prospect how Legacy locks in the casket, vault, and monument for $3500 for the rest of the insured's life. They love it!

We show the prospect they have a selection of caskets larger that any funeral home in America has on their premises. They love it!

We show the prospect that up to 4 other family members also get their casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 and they don't even have to get a policy. Includes people over age 85! They love it!

Guarantee Issue sick folks also get immediate savings on their casket, vault, and monument even though the life insurance policy has a waiting period. It's like a $3k-$4k policy with immediate coverage for that GI policy holder. They love it!

Our agents are making 1-3 extra sales per 20 leads. They love it!

Legacy makes a profit selling the casket, vault, and monument for only $3500. They love it!

SL has better 13th month persistency. They love it!

Rouse....are you starting to understand it now?
Yeah, I understand that if you are weak in sales skills, you have to have a gimmick to sell an overpriced product.. :) As I say, if it is as great as you say, why don't you give the clients the option i stead of hiding it in a bundle? :skeptical:

I'm not Legacy's employee. I guess I could ask them how many Legacy members' beneficiaries take advantage of the savings. I don't know if they even know. I could care less how many people do or do not use the Legacy savings. I bundle it with their policy with good intentions. It improves my closing % and persistency. Our agents also pick up an extra sale here and there that your agents would miss. All the buyers love the savings Legacy will provide their family.

Todd you sound so foolish. Your request is the same as me asking you how many people pay insurance premiums but the family never files a death claim resulting in the insurance company not having to pay out. Who cares? You sell the policy with good intentions.

Since you say I should not bundle Legacy with the policy because sometimes the family doesn't take advantage of Legacy's savings, aren't you also saying since some death claims never get filed with the insurance co. that maybe we shouldn't sell insurance? You sound like a guy grasping for straws.....lol. Insecurity? Shrinking agency? Loser mentality?

The following paragraph should help you understand things better........
I'm pretty sure whenever there is a death claim that SL informs the beneficiary to check with Legacy for the savings. After all Legacy still turns a profit selling the casket, vault, and monument for $3500. Legacy wants to make this sale of $3500, they don't lose any $$$ on it. Not to mention the word of mouth in the family of the deceased on these incredible savings it just helps us make extra sales your agents don't have a chance to make.

By the way, why don't you follow your tag line and do the right thing because it's the right thing to do? How much overwrite spread do you have over your agents? Do you tell them how much of their commissions you take? Why don't you pay them what you make? Are you trying to make a profit? That must be it.

If you offered them something of value you would deserve a spread. But since you offer practically nothing what exactly is your spread? Share this info with your agents because it's the right thing to do.

I'll bet a cup of coffee you'll avoid this question...lol.
I've already posted a few posts above what I can offer agents (including your agents).

You can have the cup of coffee because I certainly will be avoiding your question. I only like to answer questions that make sense and are worth answering.

I just can't argue with you anymore. You twist and turn until you think you've said something of value that actually is worthless.

Over the years, I really thought you would come to the realization of how you screw people by only using one company. I have now come to the conclusion that you will never see it no matter how much logic we throw at you.

I can no longer argue with someone that chooses to remain ignorant and blind.

Some people are so crammed in there captive companies ass it's embarrassing to see sometimes lol.

They aren't captive unless you want their perks, like leads. Bet you can't buy their leads and sell other companies instead! I'm not sure of their price for the leads, but if it is anything like LH's leads they are way overpriced.

Of course, if the leads are at a good price and you can still get them without having to sell SL, then sign me up! :jiggy:

Yeah, I understand that if you are weak in sales skills, you have to have a gimmick to sell an overpriced product.. :) As I say, if it is as great as you say, why don't you give the clients the option i stead of hiding it in a bundle? :skeptical:

Rouse, it's not hidden. It's clearly explained to the prospect. We even have a 4 min. video we play on our ipad with the prospect. Once it's carefully explained to the prospect they are going to want it every time.

I've never, so far, had a single prospect to tell me "we don't want to get those savings on the casket, vault, and monument. We'd rather pay twice as much at the funeral home" . Do you see how stupid your comments sound?

You're up here 8-15 hours per day, 7 days a week, along with Todd and a few others. You don't write any business because you're up here so much. All you and others up here do, for the most part, is trash FE carriers and sales systems.

You guys never praise any FE carriers that I've seen. You're always belly aching and complaining about this and that. That's what losers do....complain and blame someone else for their lack of success. Winners don't do that. Think about how you look up here.

Your track record, or lack of one, makes your comments have very little value. But, I still say God bless you!

Over priced? There you go again spouting wrong info. Let's look at an example for you......

Female, age 65, non tobacco user, started taking insulin at age 10, presently takes insulin for sugar, lisinopril for HBP, crestor for high cholesterol, and is 5'4" and 216.
$10k with $20k accidental death is $43.25 and this already INCLUDES the $3 membership for Legacy. This is the super preferred rate AND it pays FULL commission with LIFE TIME renewals. There is no MIB either!

This is a great rate PLUS she can get her casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 for the rest of her life....even if she lives 50+ more years. She also gets to pick out which casket she likes way ahead of time so her kids won't be arguing which casket to get momma. She likes the peace of mind and how things will so much easier for her children on the saddest day of their life.

AND, she can get 4 other family members enrolled into Legacy for free, which means these 4 other family members also get their casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 for the rest of their lives and they don't have to get a life insurance policy either! Sure helps when dealing with couples and the husband wants them to put it off. The husband sees the value of Legacy and is much more inclined to have him and his wife sign up today.

Agents that have this kind of platform to make sales are just going to have a higher closing %. That's why one agent may get 4-5 applications out of 20 leads and a SL agent may get 5-7 applications out of those same 20 leads!

So you see Rouse, this is not a gimmick at all. It's a great sales aid. But you are up here everyday trashing different companies and different opportunities. Remember, that's what losers do. You never hear winning champions whine.

If any agents (including Todd's) want to have a confidential conversation please call me Mon thru Sat.

You can have the cup of coffee because I certainly will be avoiding your question. I only like to answer questions that make sense and are worth answering.

I just can't argue with you anymore. You twist and turn until you think you've said something of value that actually is worthless.

Over the years, I really thought you would come to the realization of how you screw people by only using one company. I have now come to the conclusion that you will never see it no matter how much logic we throw at you.

I can no longer argue with someone that chooses to remain ignorant and blind.

Todd, I'm not arguing. I'm stating facts. Big difference there. I knew you would avoid my question. But don't you think your agents would like to know how much of their commissions you take from them.....since you don't provide much of anything to help them succeed?

Todd, I'm not arguing. I'm stating facts. Big difference there. I knew you would avoid my question. But don't you think your agents would like to know how much of their commissions you take from them.....since you don't provide much of anything to help them succeed?

I would answer your questions, but you seem not to have the intellect to understand things. Now go away One Trick Pony!

Back