Who is better for WL??Lafayette Life or American National??

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am a client who I can save on either of these products or give him more coverage for the same price. I have not used either of them and was wondering what everyone's experience is with either, good or bad.
If you had to pick one over the other for the e-app, who would it be and why? TIA.

I am a client who I can save on either of these products or give him more coverage for the same price. I have not used either of them and was wondering what everyone's experience is with either, good or bad.
If you had to pick one over the other for the e-app, who would it be and why? TIA.

I just have a small amount of experience with Am NAT and it was just OK but I have done a lot of apps with LaFayette over the years and they are by far my favorite traditional WL company. Great WL products, excellent website and decent online app. Their underwriting is fair. People get rated exactly where they should be. They have let me talk them out of a table on a case or two when I needed it. Great company.

Full disclosure: Our agency (FexContracting.com) contacts brokers with Lafayette. But those are still my honest opinions of them.

Back