Why Do 90% of the People in Here Sell Training or Leads? Does Anybody Actually Only Sell Final Expen

So my advice is when you are vetting your uplines find out WHY they recruit. Did they come through the ranks naturally or just decide recruiting is easier than selling so they are skipping that step. Where is their PROOF that they have been successful and know what they are doing? How many company conventions have they earned from personal production? (I've earned 26 as a producer and six as an upline by the way. Picture show available by request.

I too believe this is one of the most important things to look at when searching for mentorship.

MANY talk the talk but FEW can back it up with vetted RESULTS. If I was entering the FE game or ANY game, one of the first things I would look at is what has the potential upline done & what agents have come out of their camps. Those 2 things speak VOLUMES and I wouldn't even need to talk to the potential upline if I know those 2 things. It would answer MANY IMPORTANT questions.

Last edited:
I personally admire many of the uplines here who have taken their businesses to another level. Never seen a successful sales organization that wasn't headed by someone who made their bones in the field first, as salespeople can smell a phony a mile away. The best FE agent I ever saw is an upline in addition to being a great producer.

I don't recruit, but at the same time, I sure as hell ain't going to knock people who are willing to work harder and demonstrate more ambition than me.:nah:

p.s.- And if it wasn't for them ,who would be left to teach us? That's right, corporate trainers (desk jockeys). Can you say "Bontellvision"?:eek:

Yes I can.............Bontellivision.:yes:

I too believe this is one of the most important things to look at when searching for mentorship.

MANY talk the talk but FEW can back it up with vetted RESULTS. If I was entering the FE game or ANY game, one of the first things I would look at is what has the potential upline done & what agents have come out of their camps. Those 2 things speak VOLUMES and I wouldn't even need to talk to the potential upline if I know those 2 things. It would answer MANY IMPORTANT questions.

Amen.

Enjoy your upcoming Trinity cruise. TT will be your neighbor. Don't keep him up all night. He gets grouchy if he doesn't het his beauty sleep.

Amen.

Enjoy your upcoming Trinity cruise. TT will be your neighbor. Don't keep him up all night. He gets grouchy if he doesn't het his beauty sleep.

Alaska should be fun but I'm looking forward to Hawaii!

I met Travis and his lovely family in Turks & Caico's last year. I have a feeling Glenfiddich will be in store for us on this trip. Oh, and TT doesn't need rest, rest is for the weak :)

I met Travis and his lovely family in Turks & Caico's last year. I have a feeling Glenfiddich will be in store for us on this trip. Oh, and TT doesn't need rest, rest is for the weak :)

Matt and I will be panning for gold in the Yukon at every port... Looking to strike it rich, we will never have to breath 2nd hand brown cigarette smoke in trailers again.

TT

I'll be surprised if you don't end up liking the Alaska Trip better than Hawaii. I did and I definitely didn't expect to.

Most people don't make anything selling insurance.....sure there is a few, but researching what the average insurance agent makes will tell you a lot......

Very few are profiting at 100k+ per year.....but that's the same in any sales industry....

Most people don't make anything selling insurance.....sure there is a few, but researching what the average insurance agent makes will tell you a lot......

Very few are profiting at 100k+ per year.....but that's the same in any sales industry....

Think the average agent makes around $45K which is an average middle income salary.

----------

I have been in this business since 1977 and have made a good living for my family. We have more toys than we need. Also paid for 3 bachelor degrees at major universities, no student loans or grants. Had 2 weddings so far with 1 to go, and they ain't cheap. Looking forward to my retirement in a few years. Don't know why you would say such a thing.

I have been in this business since 1977 and have made a good living for my family. We have more toys than we need. Also paid for 3 bachelor degrees at major universities, no student loans or grants. Had 2 weddings so far with 1 to go, and they ain't cheap. Looking forward to my retirement in a few years. Don't know why you would say such a thing.

You've been married twice and you're looking forward to getting married again? Does your wife know?

Back