Why Do 90% of the People in Here Sell Training or Leads? Does Anybody Actually Only Sell Final Expen

I do not have know what a PA makes. However, I just issued a policy on a young RN that makes North of $100,000.00. I have to think PA do more. What part of the country do you live in.

I'm going off averages.

100,000 for RN is a lot....unless they live in NYC Bay Area or some other major metro area....good for Them!

I do not have know what a PA makes. However, I just issued a policy on a young RN that makes North of $100,000.00. I have to think PA do more. What part of the country do you live in.

For income (normally no matter where you live) RN < PA < Nurse Practioner....

----------

100,000 for RN is a lot....unless they live in NYC Bay Area or some other major metro area....good for Them!

Agreed .

You stated most people don't make anything, but $48,000 is good money in some parts of the country. I don't understand why an agent who has access to leads can't make much more than that selling FE and I am in one of the toughest parts of the country.

An agent can. But most don't. That's actually below the average US income of almost 52k per year......

I think the OP was asking how many actually make 100k+ per year.......

East bay is basically the same COL as San Fran now. You sell FE in downtown oakland?

Yes I know the East Bay pretty well. Started in the business in Pleasanton.

Oakland - yes, not as much as I did before as I do not do the road warrior thing much anymore. Most of my small, <$1k, deals I do by Email, phone and snail mail. Of course the flat lands are a different demographic than the Oakland Hills.

Yes I know the East Bay pretty well. Started in the business in Pleasanton.

Oakland - yes, not as much as I did before as I do not do the road warrior thing much anymore. Most of my small, <$1k, deals I do by Email, phone and snail mail. Of course the flat lands are a different demographic than the Oakland Hills.

Oh cool I have family in San Leandro. Whole area was rapidly changing last time I was there. I remember wondering if I could sell FE there.

Back